• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1..1234567

[quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

wenkx... i dont believe in this... cause friendster is the only way to communicate with our fast friend who is not with us... so why mr.smith?.. ryt? if he know this why is "friendster" for?..[quote=Ephemeral]They don't read the content just send send send then follows up with enge testi >_<[/quote] yeh... kuya ephe is ryt :)
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

i dnt believe this kinda $h!t. friendster is growing && i dnt tihnk they`d close fs!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

harhar.. i dont believe this... coz.. its been years since i received that msg. lols
Broken_sTars
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, why believe in those chain letters? They're just fake messages pass on others and so on...
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: if they dont stop filtering our codes then they will CLOSE for sure..:disgust:

Last edited by rainkid (2008-05-27 00:23:07)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I do not really forward that coz' I know it's so impossible and also I know friendster knows who are active and who are not.. Well thanks for this.. now others know about this big lie!
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have'nt receive any message.. =D[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/369/369195adsuu9rgnl.gif[/img][/url]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]yeah. chain messages. i hate 'em. i got this one too. but i didn't forward it. :D[/i]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I receive a lot of those too.. neh~ stupid chainmsgs.. But ofcourse, I'm not [s]stupid[/s] enough to believe such [s]crappy[/s] things. =D I'll just waste my time forwarding those. lol~
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

really??? bull shit!!! friendster aren't gonna close!!! nah... who say dat shit?! no friendster!! no!!! we need u!! we do! we love u!! we do! =):thumbsup:

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-05-29 21:20:14)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

but why?..... can't believe :D
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree..haha.. y do they believe in that kind of stuff... :disgust: well..its unusual for me to open messages which are forwarded.. haha!:lol:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i knew from the start that those chain messages are fake.. that's why i just ignore them or delete them.. :eh:
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

uh i dont really believe that people make fake messages to believe us.
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]Those chain messages are useless they just want people to be scared.[/sup]
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, i think its impossible for friendster to close,, a site that big to just disappear is impossible... @topic, i've recieved that email too, did'nt forward it, well, as proof, nothing happened... :):thumbsup:
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

At the first,.. I thought that chain was true :redface: Im so stupid to believe this :redface: :retard:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What!!!! friendster its closing??? :O
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i always receive chain messages lyk that.. i always got pissed :|:evil:
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's their loss if they shut FS down... booo! :thumbsdown:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:17

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy