• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 112345677

[quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

mehm29
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

hope those people who make those fake letters get their karma soon. its not a good thing spreading fake messages. people might believe it. and when the [b]real[/b] owner of friendster tracks them down, they'll be dead meat soon. xD
j.hanna_mae_06
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Friendster's existence does not depend on any messages.probably they'll post it anywhere on their site.. :eh: :eh:
guigui
» n00b
1969-12-31

i believe it at start.. but novv its tuu more so jx ignore it ^^
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there's really a lot of nonsense in friendster bulletins, specially regarding trivias, questions with their answers. They are long write-ups and I don't know if the writers do realize that perhaps no other people are reading them except them writers. Very funny how they gratify their egos. If the contents make sense, well and good. The first few sentences will reveal it.
itsallaboutbe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have received this messages a million times!! :O
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ itsallaboutbe.. haha :lol: million times..? woo haha.. @topic.. i have received this message..many times.. but i ignore it.. i deleted all of it.. coz i know its a chain letter.. and im so tired to send my frends that letter.. duh.. it so annoying..
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][url=friendster.com/cuteberriies][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/782/782816vofdhrni6g.gif[/img][/url][/align] [align=center]Click them for my proffy^.#[/align] [align=center][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/435/435823dvpu14ia01.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=deeppink]gee, it`s just a prank.. [/color][/align]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]ya i recieved too many messages about friendster is closing soon.. :rolleyes: [/color][/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]trendymocha avoid spamming.. read and follow the rules =D [/b][/quote] [color=deeppink] i've received that chain letter before! :D [/color]
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too i recieved some.
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown:
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i recieve message lyk this @ my friendster account.. i guess this stuff start 3-4 yrs ago..really not sure with that :paranoid: but i suggest you don't believe this kind of stuff.. =)
dianesky33
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]when i received that message... it really strucks me thank god its not true... yipee[/align]
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w0000aahh.. i haven't received such that message.. ahmf.. i hate chain letters.. :angry: :angry:
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i also got this messages but i think its not true :eh: :eh:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waaa.. i hate that message! =(
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I also recieve this chainmail many times.. When I read it, it almost made me believe..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha!i dont believe on that stupid message..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=Message]Message: FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON!!!!! from Mr. Allen Smith (Manager of Friendster) Friendster system is getting too crowded!! We need you to forward this to at least 20 people. I kn

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:23

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy