• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1234567..7

If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to try in this topic, please edit back or fix your post after you try it.[/b] [[b][/b]spoiler][[b][/b]quote]Some texts[/[b][/b]quote][/[b][/b]quote] /--- then the rest of the forum page below is ruined --/ I hope admin will take care of this.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-25 18:37:51)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

it happens also on some thread in girls and boys corner... ^ :ninja:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-25 04:01:04)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

If you come across in that kind of problem, just edit their post at the mean time. Or send a report. =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I dunno about this problem. Cuz I never tried to put quote in a spoiler. Thx for the info ej. Hope admin will take care of this soon. =)
admin
» FTalkManiac

Could you please point me to the page where this problem arise? So I could see whats causing the problem. Because when testing it I didn't find any problem with those two tags. [spoiler][quote]123[/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by admin (2008-03-25 08:12:11)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhm admin.. this page went << ========== >> wide :/ :paranoid: uhm i just the only one seeing this... maybe its my laptop. :/
admin
» FTalkManiac

Oh yeah thats true. I didn't even check it on firefox. :retard: Trying to fix it right now....
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oh so it only errors in FF. That explains. I told my friend a while ago that the page went wide because she did the quote tag with the spoiler but she aint seeing it. I didnt know why until you explained sir. She is an IE user.. :D thanks admin. BTW, the spoiler tag is cool sir :cool: :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-25 08:17:36)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Problem solved. Quote inside spoiler won't ruin the page again when viewed with FF. Thanks everyone :D:thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mic Test[/b] :lol: [spoiler][quote]:D weeee thanks admin. now i can quote the rules in the first page to remind them. They tend to read it more because of the spoiler. It got them curious to click it. :lol:[/quote] [/spoiler] Thank You admin =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-25 08:47:44)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

One more problem sir. Uhm. If someone posts a Bold text using the BBCode for bold and not ending the tag with an end tag.. The whole page below it will also be in a [b]Bold Text[/b]. I used Mozilla Firefox that time. :)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Yup I encounter that in Underground section, the Ftalk crush thread. Someone posted in bold text and the following posts became bold as well.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Haha. Yeah. I think that's the thread I'm talking about.. I'm actually searching for that thread right now. > But I can't find it :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh! yeah! thats why i was wondering yesterday why all the fonts are in bold format! i thought my browser was enlarged its fonts. i didnt think that its about the bbcode.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sometimes,,the smilies are [b]unclickable[/b]...:lol::lol:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sorry for double post, but,,[b] I CANT EDIT MY USER-CP[/b] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
KaNaLiTnUk
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If I want to quote member posts, alert box says that I have to block the sentences I want to quote. But in some posts, the [b]Quote[/b] command works well. What seems to be the problem :paranoid:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think admin updating the quote system into the new one,, :D we must block/select the text first... and it more easy to quoting many post at the same time..:D:D:thumbsup:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

There's a problem. I'm going to remove someone's signature which is more than 200px. Unfortunately I can't edit her User CP. Why is that?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He is updating the User CP's database. So that's why we can't edit User CP now.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy