• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1..1234567

If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

I tried to search for the keyword "RAN" at Games section. And this is what I got. <">A blank page. :paranoid: I'm searching that topic because I'm checking if theres a RAN related topic already exist in Games thread.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

[b]yuna.[/b] ah. i see. i tried to search topics with "friendster" word. maybe i have to be more specific in where to search and who's the author. but, still hoping kang admin will solve this problem. :D because the error message will appear each times we insert keyword that have "friend" word in it. thx yuna... [hr][hr] [b]tunie.[/b] iap. i got that too. but i forgot what was the keyword that i tried to search.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Some members may use this hole to hack the forum or its members... Open the spoiler. [spoiler][img]http://tora-dora.org/emoticon/Xmoticon/little_girls1.gif[/img][/spoiler] Though I think we can't fix this, 'cause it's on the host site vulnerability...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-05-24 10:35:04)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ wew ? :O
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Don't you see the prompt alert, hehe.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course i saw that. i just didn't expect that would be any prompt appeared. :O
admin
» FTalkManiac

what is it about? i don't see any prompt/alert from that spoiler, just an emoticon :confused:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^I think the site that host the emoticons already fixed the problem. :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

^okay great :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:09

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy