• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1234567..7

If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

^ but i got that link in my own prfile page..:| and also in another members profile. kinda lazy to take the screenshot, but it look like this: [hr][hr][hr] [b]User Activity[/b] [quote]Currently [color=green]Online[/color] [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php]Viewing profile[/url] Join date 2007-07-01 Last visit Today 04:15:57 Posts 4604 - [url=http://theftalk.com/search.php?action=show_user&user_id=13521]Show all posts[/url] Post per day 14.2 Referrals 23[/quote] try to click the [b]Viewing profile[/b] :|

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-05-19 07:56:59)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

It is because you are viewing your own profile. Admin didn't update that link yet.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ oh yah,, its only available on our own profile..:lol: but it still un-update yet right?:lol::lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ updated, now it should be linking to the correct profile url (try viewing your own)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@admin[/b] Is there really an advertisment like this: [url=http://i28.tinypic.com/t6591j.jpg][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/t6591j.jpg[/img][/url] It's quite annoying sometimes. :crybaby:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Is there really an advertisment like this:[/quote] I experienced it as well before. I use Opera to browse ftalk these days. The advertisement shows on Opera less unlike IE/FF/Netscape. Sometimes it doesn't show at all on Opera.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-27 13:36:16)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yah im currently experiencing those advertisements always..im sure not only us..but members as well...
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I experienced it as well before. I use Opera to browse ftalk these days. The advertisement shows on Opera less unlike IE/FF/Netscape. Sometimes it doesn't show at all on Opera.[/quote] Thanks for the tip bro. But I just uninstalled my Opera and Safari recently. Coz I need more space for music and movies :lol: Well, I just use Firefox when browsing FTalk but with the [b]AdBlock Plus[/b] and [b]AdBlock Filterset.G[/b] enabled =):thumbsup: In my preview I used IE. Because I don't have an extension for IE that can block Ads. Well, actually there is a software that can maximize the use of IE.. It's called [url=http://www.ie7pro.com/][b]IE7Pro[/b][/url]. It can also block ads, restore crashed pages, download manager and more. Just like Firefox. :lol: So, I suggest that if you encounter that kind of Ad and you don't have Opera (as what Jovito suggested) just use Firefox but with the add-ons I mentioned above. :D -- [b] @admin[/b] I'm sorry if I block adverts.

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-05-27 16:13:22)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

WAAAAA!!! I thought Admin really put those advertisements before. Hahaha.. I can see those ads in other websites too. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Some are reporting. They can view ModCP. Note... The ones reporting aren't moderators.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yup. I asked someone who I trust to check this link http://theftalk.com/admin_bans.php and yes he/she can view it. Thus, regular members can ban/unban members if they know this link.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-31 03:01:54)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Problem Fixed now. Members can't access that URL anymore. :penguin:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ do you fixed it? :paranoid: LOL just kidding. that was so dangerous. :o gladly it fixed now. :smoke:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

New forum error has come. The forum took much time to load. And the worst, member couldn't access the forum (happened just now for almost an hour).
admin
» FTalkManiac

Today's downtime (for around 2 hour) was not because of forum error. There's a program that run in the friendstertalk server which apparently causing the server to freeze/hang up. The server has come back to normal now. :D
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Today's downtime (for around 2 hour) was not because of forum error. There's a program that run in the friendstertalk server which apparently causing the server to freeze/hang up. The server has come back to normal now.[/quote] yup i c thank mr admin :D bravo ftalk :lol:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Today's downtime (for around 2 hour) was not because of forum error. There's a program that run in the friendstertalk server which apparently causing the server to freeze/hang up.[/quote] owh,, i thought it becoz of your avatar.. :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

hahah whats wrong with my cool looking avatar :D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

your avatar was so cool.. it take a lot of energy from this forum.. thats why the forum becomes to slow to load :lol: where did you get that cool avatar? :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So that explains the downtime earlier. Thanks sir admin. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:04

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy