• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 112345677

If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

I just noticed that if I delete one of my posts.. My post count won't decrease. :lol: Not an error really. :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-06-27 22:02:01)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Testing spoiler inside the B tag. [b][spoiler]blah blah[/spoiler][/b] <">If you enclose the spoiler tag inside the B (bold) tag, then the spoiler won't open. It should either remove the B tag, or fix the placements of the B tag. [hr] [b]blahlala[/b] [spoiler]blah [b]blah[/b][/spoiler] [b]lol lol blah[/b] <">

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-06-28 23:22:38)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ both spoilers opened. im using IE
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

First one didn't open. I'm using Firefox.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]^ both spoilers opened. im using IE[/quote] Ohh.. I guess IE is a spoiler-friendly browser. Hehehe.. [hr] How about posting an opened [[b][/b]b] tag? The rest of the page will be bold. I can't make any samples. It'll look untidy here in this topic. haha
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This question was raised to me by a member.. try to see this pic: [spoiler] [url=http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/kikoyrulz/invi.jpg][img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/kikoyrulz/invi.jpg[/img][/url] [/spoiler] [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?section=essentials&id=99655]CoWoCuPu[/url] was registered last [b]2008-04-01[/b] but his [b]online/offline[/b],[b]PM[/b] link are not visible just like in invi mode. i checked the users CP and it said [b]"Invisible Mode. Not active"[/b] and how come the online/offline, and PM link are not visible? :/

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-04 13:28:32)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

there is an intruder in Friendstertalk - CPanel =) i need to talk to admin. :penguin: [hr] [b]edited:[/b] its just a bug :|:|

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-07-08 22:36:39)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: For the past few days..iv experienced some errors regarding PunBB database..i cant access ftalk...what seems to be the problem?was it because lot of users online? or something else...:)
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[url=www.friendstertalk.com].[/url]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i only put a [b]dot[/b] with an URL tag on my post above. is that didn't count as one word? coz we have less character number on post ayt?
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]i only put a dot with an URL tag on my post above. is that didn't count as one word? coz we have less character number on post ayt?[/quote] The minimum character validation has been updated now. [quote=lordheinz]For the past few days..iv experienced some errors regarding PunBB database..i cant access ftalk...what seems to be the problem?was it because lot of users online? or something else...[/quote] Yes sometimes the database server becomes unstable when there are too many users connected (maybe because the database size is getting bigger too). I'll keep it monitored to find the best configurations so it will give better uptime. [quote=eehjhay]If you enclose the spoiler tag inside the B (bold) tag, then the spoiler won't open. It should either remove the B tag, or fix the placements of the B tag.[/quote] Its just like having [i]<p></p>[/i] inside [i]<b></b>[/i] in html, it probably works but may produce different results in different browsers since its not the valid/correct way to place those tags. Nested tags should always be placed in the appropriate order. And the last time I checked, unclosed bbcode tags won't be parsed by the forum system. Thank you.
admin
» FTalkManiac

Lately we experienced database connection problem sometimes. [quote]Host [i]ip address[/i] is blocked because of too many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-host"[/quote] I'm still looking the best way to prevent the connection errors or at least to set the limit higher so this problem won't occur anymore.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

owh,, PunBB error a couple hours ago? this site becomes popular i think :D btw, just wondering, [quote=admin]Lately we experienced[/quote] i thought you are alone.. :paranoid:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think by saying 'we' means the community :D btw, it's good that ftalk's back now.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Is it just me or the recycle bin... :o waaaa... :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-18 12:00:38)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ What about the recycle bin? -- If you put a closed spoiler tag, the rest of the page below will be messed up. [[b][/b]/spoiler] This will happen if either you put it doubled or more in your post consecutively without an open spoiler tag between them.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I remembered the topics on the recycle bin are more the 1 100000 post. Now I only see a few pages and post. Did sir admin reset the recycle bin? :o :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-19 01:44:28)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Maybe. Or maybe someone else deleted some of them. It doesn't matter dude. At least it wont be a hassle for us.
admin
» FTalkManiac

Yes I did. I'll do it regularly, maybe every a few months or so. [quote=eehjhay]If you put a closed spoiler tag, the rest of the page below will be messed up. [[b][/b]/spoiler] This will happen if either you put it doubled or more in your post consecutively without an open spoiler tag between them.[/quote] Did you find it in an older post? Because now it's not possible to post if you miss the open or close tag for spoiler.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ WTH? I was shocked with your avatar. hahahaha :lol::lol::lol: -- Yup. That was before. I thought somebody would find it so I didn't post them here before. hehehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:31

[ 10 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy