• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1..1234567

If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Why is teh forum so slow? Huhu. =|
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

under maintenance now i think its ok
admin
» FTalkManiac

Currently the db load is higher than usual. I'll check and try to fix it later when I back home. (cannot connect to the server root from my campus pc)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]I'll check and try to fix it later when I back home.[/quote] o.k sir good luck for you..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What's wrong with this image? [url=http://images.eehjhay.net/screenshots/emptyinbox.png][img]http://images.eehjhay.net/screenshots/emptyinbox.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-29 09:46:31)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i don't know if it's just my internet connection or anything... but ftalk loads slow as of this moment.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Dadi Eehjhay[/b] Your inbox is empty? :wallbash: [b]Admin[/b] Aw. Thats why. Gaaaaaad. I thought it was my connection, haha. Because Imma spank teh guy who fixed our broadband. wakakakaaaaa~
admin
» FTalkManiac

For more than 4 hours i've been checking into this issue and monitoring the server. All softwares and processes seems runs as they should be, there's no significant inrease in term of traffic/users but the load of the database server is higher than usual. What causing it is still a mistery to me. :D I contacted one of the tech-support from the company that suppose to [i]manage[/i] my servers, but he didn't do anything and I only got unsatisfactory answers for my questions about this problem. I also tried to reinstall some softwares, modified the php configurations, and just a while ago I put the forum into maintenance mode to rebuild the search index in the database, but I still don't see any difference in speed/performance. Maybe later I'll ask the server provider to check if there's any problem with the hardware (While performing the hardware check friendstertalk will be unaccessible). :)
admin
» FTalkManiac

@eehjhay do you still see the blank inbox? They've checked the cpu, ram, hardrive, couldn't find anything wrong. I just optimized some scripts and tuned up the mysql settings, let see the result later when > 500 users are online. I hope it won't be as slow as before. :wasted: gotta go to sleep now.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yesterday.. i viewed this person's profile coz..i saw her repu was 1942 to be exact..i viewed her acct to see if it was true i even refresh the the page... but then it says its only 190+ :/ :paranoid:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]@eehjhay do you still see the blank inbox?[/quote] After I refresh the page that time, it went alright already. Maybe the page didn't had the chance to retrieve the data from the database. [quote=kristina16]yesterday.. i viewed this person's profile coz..i saw her repu was 1942 to be exact..i viewed her acct to see if it was true i even refresh the the page... but then it says its only 190+[/quote] It happened to my account too before. It's just a forum bug or something whereas a forum user account will be multiplied into two or more. So the reputations, the post count, and the number of his/her name on the user online list will be multiplied as well.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]It happened to my account too before. It's just a forum bug or something whereas a forum user account will be multiplied into two or more. So the reputations, the post count, and the number of his/her name on the user online list will be multiplied as well.[/quote] ohh... i see.... uhmmm thnx for the info eehjhay... i was just shocked :o ...to see 1942 repus :lol: :P ahehe :lol: and yeah ive seen people even mods...having 2 names listed in the [i]online now[/i] thingy.....

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-30 03:54:02)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

How come when somebody post an image by their post, the image becomes like this [url]<image>[/url] It doesnt automatically display the image even if you put <">Or maybe because of the forum theme? I use xbox theme.
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ thats because of your display settings. :D User CP > Display > Show images in posts
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What the? Maybe I disabled it before because I was using my mobile phone to browse the forum. Hahaha.. It makes the loading time faster though in mobile phone.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think there's a bug here [url]http://theftalk.com/p2112344-Today-00%3A27%3A23.html#p2112344[/url]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^Topic Fixed[/b] Anyway, thanks for reporting bro. =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

btw, i found that all of the available tags didn't work in poll topics. is it a default setting or a forum error ?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I kinda notice that too... :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-12-23 12:21:33)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Fixed, the error that some users encounter with quote and quickpost buttons on poll topic.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:55

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy