• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1234567..7

If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

<">To edit a member's signature, replace the IDHERE from the url I posted. Check your UserCP. There's a new tab there.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-01 23:52:24)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Sorry for the double post. -- There's no error on QUOTE function Here how it works: 1. Highlight some parts of a post that you want to quote 2. Click the Quote link on the lower right part of the post 3. It will automatically insert the highlighted part into the Quick Reply box (bottom part of the topic) Try to quote mine :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Sorry for the double post. -- There's no error on QUOTE function Here how it works: 1. Highlight some parts of a post that you want to quote 2. Click the Quote link on the lower right part of the post 3. It will automatically insert the highlighted part into the Quick Reply box (bottom part of the topic) Try to quote mine :D[/quote] Ah yeah ej. It's easier now. There's no error. I liek the quote system now. <33
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I liek[/quote] Hahaha yeah. This is better. Hahaha.. Sorry I was messing with you in the quote I got from you. hahaha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Hahaha yeah. This is better. Hahaha.. Sorry I was messing with you in the quote I got from you. hahaha[/quote] lol ej. I loev <3 the liek. Haha.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What happened to the Top Navigation of Ftalk? The UserCP and ModCP have been fixed. The Message became PM. Lol. Admin is here again doing some stuff secretively.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Some member gets confused when it says Messages. So I think sir admin changed it to PM to avoid confusion. =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry for double post. [quote]An error was encountered Error: Unknown column 'Member'.[/quote] Can be encountered if you try to remove a group member in egroups.
admin
» FTalkManiac

@Ephe error fixed :)

Last edited by admin (2008-05-08 15:11:04)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i cant use the new quoting method on safari browser,,:wallbash: it says "please select/block the text you want to quote!" but ialready block/select the text that i want to qoute..:/ tell me thats not only happen on me..:|
admin
» FTalkManiac

@kher its been fixed, the quote function should work on safari now.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what a fast reply .. :o:o thanks...:wow::wow:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]i cant use the new quoting method on safari browser,,:wallbash: it says "please select/block the text you want to quote!" but ialready block/select the text that i want to qoute..:/ tell me thats not only happen on me..:|[/quote] same prob, it isn't working with my ff. i still have to right click the quote link and open in new tab which is kind of annoying for me. lol hmm. pls help. :retard:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]There's no error on QUOTE function Here how it works: 1. Highlight some parts of a post that you want to quote 2. Click the Quote link on the lower right part of the post 3. It will automatically insert the highlighted part into the Quick Reply box (bottom part of the topic)[/quote] But I just did use it without errors? Did you follow the steps correctly?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Error... [b]blah [spoiler] blah [/spoiler] weee[/b] <">Can't open spoiler on FF

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-16 12:58:16)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol! Of course! You are using a bad structure of bbcodes. It's like having <b> <table> </table> </b> Did you know if I post an open tag B without ending a close tag, it will make all the texts below bold (even the footer)? So the proper way of constructing codes is essential. [b]Some texts[/b] [spoiler][b]Some texts again[/b][/spoiler] [b]Some texts again again lol[/b] <">

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-16 14:18:40)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

ej: so okay, it's my ff browser's error because in IE it's ok. lol thanks
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]same prob, it isn't working with my ff. i still have to right click the quote link and open in new tab which is kind of annoying for me. lol[/quote] i think, when the page not fully loaded, we cant use the new quote function, am i right?:/
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this is the first time i double posted.:D sorry... but, why this link is outdated? http://theftalk.com/profile.php
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ It is because Admin already update it to a new Public Profile. Try to click your UserCP from the top navigation of ftalk. Then click Public Profile.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:42

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy