• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1..1234567

If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

well thx kang. cute ava. :lol: hha. many things have changed. gud job kang. but, i found there is an error with the reputation system.

Last edited by andHa (2009-01-04 05:06:19)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

^ yea please post the error so maybe i can fix it :)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as far as i know, the reputation that is shown below our avatar is the total of [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] reputation. but, it is now showing all of the reputation that we have, including the [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] reputation. eg. the number of my [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] reputation is 172. and my [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] reputation is 2. and what is shown below my avatar is 174.

Last edited by andHa (2009-01-04 05:23:39)

admin
» FTalkManiac

thx for pointing that out :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

And about the number of members at the egroups. Were actually 22 but what i see on the number of members are 25. So what's happening? hmmm..
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ welcome kang. :D and a little correction about my previous post. the reputation should show the total of the positive reputation minus the negative reputation. :lol:
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ now the rep. point display below the avatars is already ok isn't it, kang andha? :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]And about the number of members at the egroups. Were actually 22 but what i see on the number of members are 25.[/quote] we are 39 .. and we, class-s members dont have any idea who got strayed.. :lol: and admin, is there something wrong with the sig more than 200px? coz i remembered, they cant post a sig that is larger than 200px.. not now though.. i just removed a sig thats 600px tall :o

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-06 03:41:10)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Sir, i can't use the smilies at message/pm box. :/
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^same with me bro. sometimes working sometimes not working..
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=jamessss:b]Sir, i can't use the smilies at message/pm box[/quote] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]^same with me bro. sometimes working sometimes not working[/quote] Never have any problem with smilies. Please let me know the browser you use and other info like the time, url, error message (if any) so I can check it further.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm experiencing that too. Everytime I'm going to reply on my messages, I can't use it. I'm using Opera browser anyways. Same with other browser. ( [i]tested in Firefox, Safari [/i]). But in Internet Explorer. Its working. Just tested right now.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im using mozilla. this time i trying again on pm. but its not working.

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-08 03:29:35)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]^ now the rep. point display below the avatars is already ok isn't it, kang andha? :D[/quote] yah. it is kang. but i miss the 174 repu point moment hha... kiddin.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@admin:[/b] Using firefox too, but it's not working. :)
admin
» FTalkManiac

The smilies should be working correctly now :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]The smilies should be working correctly now :thumbsup:[/quote] Wooooo~ They are working now! Thank God. Cant live w/out smilies. :lol: [quote=ducheszv]and admin, is there something wrong with the sig more than 200px? coz i remembered, they cant post a sig that is larger than 200px.. not now though.. i just removed a sig thats 600px tall :o[/quote] I second this one. I've removed a lot of HUGE sigs lately. Weird. Haven't they read the max size? :wasted:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]The smilies should be working correctly now :thumbsup:[/quote] yes its working fine now. thanks you so much sir.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think there's something wrong with the search engine here. i tried to find something just now, and what i got was an error message. when i tried for the second times, i got nothing but a blank page.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What did you try to search? :D If you search, *friend* then it will be error because there's too many topic/post consists of *friend* words. Probably, the keyword you'r trying too search got lots of topics/posts and the database can't find it. ;_; [quote]Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /home/fstk/public_html/include/dblayer/mysql.php on line 120[/quote] Memory exhausted. <Probably that's why. ;D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you put the quote tags inside the spoiler tag of the bbcode, it will ruin the rest of the page of the forum. This happened on one of the member's post in the underground section. [b]If you want to

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:56

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy