• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 123456789..9

It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

zarah08
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

[align=center][color=fuchsia][font=comic sans ms]nice thread!![/color][/font][/align]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

[quote=zarah08][align=center][color=fuchsia][font=comic sans ms]nice thread!![/color][/font][/align][/quote] yahh nice thread,... way to go on da lists,, :lol: :lol: nice thread isnt it?? :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

new fag added on the list now on sanctioned =D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Lol good they deserve it.Hope they will learn their lesson.=D We are so evil lol :lol:=D
xaviermarz19
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing buddy!!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ shit GTFO!! that is spamming you know that? :retard: well you didn't use your effing common sense from now on i want to congratulate you that you are now included on the list :D enjoy :lol:
lovcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

now, i know the rules... thankz for posting the rules..hmmm.. i will behave now....:|
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

WTF they are like thrashing the thread.. here: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=817648#p817648[/url] jhoi08 athan27
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

better not to spam than vanished.. :lol:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Waaaa... What's [i]Spamming[/i], by the way. Isn't it sending junk e-mails?
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this can really embarass the girl/ guy who's in it.. and btw... serves zarah(banned) right.. she gave me a -repu with a reason "hehe"
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]Waaaa... What's [i]Spamming[/i], by the way. Isn't it sending junk e-mails?[/quote] WTF?! thats different bro.. =):thumbsup: spamming here is [spoiler][b]8. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam.[/b][/spoiler] and also posts like "thanks for sharin" "cool! thanks" etc.. are also considered as spam

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-10 06:02:23)

znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]is there any exemption to the ruLe?? hahah.. im just a newbie here.. nweiz, thnx for posting this! :D:D[/align][/b]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah!.. =) just right for them.. :midfinger: coz they know its in the rule but still,, they disobeyed it.. :disgust: we must love and repect one another ..:)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Just wanted to report [b] retardedbords[/b] He only posts thanks for sharing...I see him everywhere.:wallbash:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoa...the spammer list better not to spam
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

new fag added on the list enjoy your status :eh: @all if you seen anyone spamming here on this forum well don't hesitate to report them :D thank you
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I will be happier if someone here finds out a Friendster Team Spy!!! that will be something :lol: :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ really?? is it really significant to find out who it is?? lol @topic new spammer added - enjoy :D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

they ill be popular bacause of spamming
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:28

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy