• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..1234567899

It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

BrahmS03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

tnx eehjhay for making this..
reyga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

spammer i wish i would not be there
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

new spammer added [b]enjoy!!![/b]
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can anyone add nahzbate cuz i saw her on graphics gifts.. just spamming
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Shirow I have another spammer for you! supah_lurvah He/she was flooding the Overlay Section. :mad:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

another spammers [b]alver reydha[/b] they spam on this [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1125985#p1125985]thread[/url] they posted less than three words and posted just three smilies..
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=leviel]cool......................................... :wasted: :O :/ :paranoid: :rolleyes: :cool: :P[/quote] she's a spammer ryt? here's the link [url]http://theftalk.com/t17509-Radio-on-your-prof%21%21%21.html[/url]

Last edited by _*17*_ (2008-06-05 06:06:17)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Here's Another Spammer: FJ almighty He Spam Here: http://theftalk.com/t32388-p2-RoadRockeR-Overlay-House%5BLAST-ADDED-MAY-25%2C2008%5D.html Also: ilovefudgie14 She Spam Here: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1146374#p1146374 Post No. 357[/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-06-06 10:17:53)

maryann_james2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]This Person: CraveSauSente Spam Here: http://theftalk.com/f32-New-Member-Introduction.html He Post Many Non-Sense Topics There...[/b][/align]
aikedane01
» n00b
1969-12-31

..whats wrong with that?? they just wanted to say THANK YOU.. i think your too harsh.. you should talk to them first.. LOL
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

found this spammer! jay claude van wrote:cool and Chippy14wrote: Thanks :D and MargZ wrote: :thumbsup:
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

found these spammers! jay claude van wrote:cool and Chippy14wrote: Thanks :D and MargZ wrote: :thumbsup: in this thread: http://theftalk.com/t28767-font-styles.html
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]ohhh..tsk..tsk...i feel sorry for this people in the list...but it serves them right cuz theyre against the rules...they know the rules....=)[/i]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aikedane01]..whats wrong with that?? they just wanted to say THANK YOU.. i think your too harsh.. you should talk to them first.. LOL[/quote] Posts with words less than 3 is considered spamming. That's why they should be on the list. @deane101: Please avoid double-posting! =)
ditoo92
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wew.. Spammers... Wanna ask... Am I on the list already ? :D Please don't wrote me on that list kay?... :crybaby:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ohh This is good..so you can see if you`re a spammer or not :D.. nice one kuya eejhay..
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I have a spammer: rapsalonga He/she was flooding the Tricks and Tuts section.
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

here a new spammer http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1159637#p1159637 [quote=kierandrew14]lagish eww[/quote] he spam on my friendster profile show off
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

spammers. they should be ashamed of themselves. they just keep on posting "thanks for sharing", "nice" or even smileys. uhm, em gonna help in hunting em. =D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

rapsalonga He/she keeps spamming here! :mad:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 9 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy