• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..123456789..9

It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

chinotan0628
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

chino96? why does he have thesame name s me you know "chino" waaah!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

new spammer from CSS section freshly added - enjoy your status :D :thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha... nice one! let's hunt all the spammers! haha.. i better behave now! huhuhuhuhu
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dun wanna be post there.. huhu..i had -1 repu for spamming.. that spam was the first and second post of mine.. im sorry i dunno really that it would happen like that.. i dont do this again.. so im sorry for the first spam i did..never will happen again... im just a newbie. sorry.. **SOB :(
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i just want to report this person... ceeez26
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sir Eehjhay... New Spammer: :arrow: [b]>> choii[/b]
chisai
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohh i don't like to put my name on the list. i'll do my best to follow the rules here.:paranoid:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

This user: yocarg is spamming the Add Ons Section!!
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]This user: yocarg is spamming the Add Ons Section!![/quote] did i?? :crybaby: i didnt!! ahmm...sorry i just red all the post here.. and I didnt know that "thanks 4 sharing" can be an act of spamming.. im just new here.. my first post was yesterday.. really!! sorry!!

Last edited by yocarg (2008-05-23 00:56:53)

klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh. i will behave starting right now. & always. :paranoid:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna report this guy. [url=http://theftalk.com/p=R-i-Z-a-L]R-iZ-a-L[/url] all of his reply is "YOUR THE BEST!!" :retard: and he's off topic~ :disgust: just go to friendster [overlay] section. :penguin:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-25 10:56:56)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ Yea I agree.I was about to report him,but I see you already reported him. Sometimes all he post is "good :thumbsup: "...or "You're the best!!" just like you said. :disgust:
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah, that's great :) better to behave now :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WHEW. This is cool. =) I'll be alert when I see one. Goodluck moderators!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Woa! They're in the hall of shame. .[/b]
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is saying thanks for sharing an act of spamming?
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ofcourse it is. *posting less that in three words is spamming =)
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahh ok... thanks for the in:gift:formation hahaha... what if you say thanks for sharing then.. putting something else? like why it's helpful to you is that considered spamming cause if it is... Oh No!:o and By The Way i want to report this girl: kim_cute cause the only thing she said in one of the posts are "thanks for sharing nice" just look around you'll see it..

Last edited by chinotan0628 (2008-05-29 07:37:58)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Emotech[/b] Amff , browse the Fster GFX section , he is posting less than three words . I've caught him 6 times already . :disgust:
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this girl : _*17*_ she said: great thanks to this thread [url]http://theftalk.com/t28767-font-styles.html[/url] if ur comment is less than three words its spamming ryt?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:29

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy