• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1123456789..9

It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

hey how cud i report spammers?der ol over da place..hahaha oh well..i just saw one recently :eh:
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

aww. sory for some of my posts with "thanks for sharing" because i'm just a newbie. i don't knw :( i'll not do it again :) now, i learned many things in ftalk :) with their rules :) i request to put them in one topic so that, newbies will see them earlier :)
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

omg.. sometimes i post only "tnx 4 sharing it".. sorry didnt knw its spamming ive just read thi tread just now.. i wont do it agin... sorry..
Jessieveronica
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh the spammers,, spammers really hate forum.. they should be banned
Roy_Casanova
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sory I think I made a spam. Can I just edit it? Pls. don't put me on the list.
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

~ovv busted :P i hope i vvont be in the list. . . :paranoid: soo paranoid and :wasted: scared but it :lol: i'll behave ryt avvay :thumbsup:
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i report this... 03_khine_03 i saw her wrote only "tnx"..so many in other sections..
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]i report dis gurl as a spammer j3tski33 =) every topic,,she has a reply ,,only 2 letters :retard: TY :retard:[/quote] [b]maybe she's using it just for adding 'nonsense' posts...yea, you should report her..[/b]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]EDITED[/b] keep on Reporting guys, =) hunt mode =D

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-26 17:07:30)

daleboycute
» n00b
1969-12-31

ha?!!!!! why im on thet list?:cry::(:crybaby::o
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^coz u was cursed,right!? :/
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Let's face it, majority of the members spam. Ejhay was right, for the sole purpose of increasing the post-points, especially for newbies, and old members alike. The favorite thread for spamming is the Tricks and Tutorials and Intro for New Members, believe me, the comments for welcoming the new members were all "copy-pasted" comments! I do not deny that I have made that before (as a newbie), but I see to it that at least, I am changing the name... Furthermore, allow me to say this, that I hope someday, admin and mods will notice how a member gave his comments and thoughts regarding a certain topic (and be credited accordingly). I am not suggesting this, but it's my personal opinion that if only the words will be counted instead of number of posts, there will be not as many Freaks, Geeks, Elite, Maniacs, etc. we have here now. Thanks and God bless us all!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

New Fag Added on the list now enjoying his curse status :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]PuNk_NoT_DeAd[/b] I saw him flooding the CSS layouts section . :disgust:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yehp i give him now a sanction don't worry he is now included on the list =D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

now i know what the meaning of spam!! ok.. i will not do it again.. i don't know what is spam when i'm just new here... i keep on typing "thanks for sharing".. but now i will not do it again.. sorry!!
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey,shirow I have another victim for you,,,=D Victim is: eileen04_girl I saw her flooding the Tricks and Tutorial Section,,, =D
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]RIBBON....!!!![/b] proceed to blog section and ull see her everywer wid nonsense, duplicate posts.. :evil: [b] TO ALL: BETTER NOT POST[/b] if you dont have a spammer to post.. ur juz spamming.. (except the concerned citizens.. meaning, d name dat is posted and d one that hu post the name.. and d observing ftalkers..)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-05-15 08:06:51)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeah and im sick of her~ :wasted: that's why i dun wanna answer her questions anymore :doubt: i said that its good to compile all of her questions in one topic but she did ignore me.aww :retard: [b]off topic.[/b] [spoiler]welcome back sis april~ [hug] :P[/spoiler]
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]zarah08 wrote: nice thread!! yahh nice thread,... way to go on da lists,, nice thread isnt it??[/quote] [i] Haha. Sarcastic but true comment. It makes me laugh.[/i] :lol:

Last edited by cypnet (2008-05-15 11:45:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:40

[ 12 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy