• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..123456789

It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

[align=center][img]http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6422/2igwoz1xg4.jpg[/img] [color=purple]nyahaha!! thanks for this thread~ now i know who are the spammers... i should look for it to...[/color][/align]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

:idea: spammer caught! :idea: [b]jaschii[/b] she's been spamming on 10 topics on the add-ons with the same reply. "thanks for sharing!" :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

SPAMMER ON THE LOOSE [b]jaysonmelchor[/b] he's been spamming posting only smileys on the suggest a contest/even thread PROOF: [spoiler][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/9r6f0p.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha ! good 4 'em ! hey .. umm . how will u know that they are spammers ?? just askin' :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks for the list.. MESSAGE To all spammers: Better learn to read the rules:evil: Well.....ok..better learn..... Even if the member type two words we have to report ? O . M . G . ! .! What a strict forum this is :lol:[/b]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool one.. hall of spammers nice thread:)
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) Weeh THank god you have this thread a lot of post I see it is some what spamming For those people who'll see my post please remind me If Im doing wrong :| Thank you :kiss:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

can you tell me examples of spam? i wanna know them...please! so that i will know what not to do...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ths may be posting w/ js smilies.. or any unrelated posts wd regards to the topic..[/b]
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice. kip it up:D
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahha... nyc... shame to dose hu spam... obey now.... i don want 2 be on that list... il jus be very careful.... kip 8 up!!
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[url]http://theftalk.com/p=bonjove_blue21@yahoo.com[/url] ^This member spammed.. He reply to different topics but the worst is, he speak in tagalog and post with the same reply..
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehehehe.. i see very many cursed ftalkers whats the reason? are they spamming? or other rules breaked?
haybat
» n00b
1969-12-31

=D=D=D=D kill them all... =)=)=)=)=)
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wooooooooooah! why im not hir..? lolx kiddin ^ you're right! :):thumbsup:
jlaliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

enx foe sharin'! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
jlaliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

enx foe sharin'! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
mythily08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahihihi.. nice one! so that we know.. =D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Wow. I see. I do noticed some say "thanks for sharing" again & again. Btw, I'll make suure my name will never gonna be there =) =) :D[/b]
Kurt563
» n00b
1969-12-31

I caught this boy spamming [b]Death_Male[/b] thanks! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:00

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy