• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..123456789

It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

new [b]forum cancers[/b] added on the list enjoy the chemotherapy :D :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

argghhh... i hate to say this... [spoiler] but ive seen some mods spamming... do what...? :o :o :o yeah... espexially in ftalk community... argghhh.... almost the same post in every thread.. almost same post in new member introduction and confession... and in tricks and tuts... ? ahmn.. its fyn dat u always update ur thread, but please avoid FLOODING ur own thread... this kind of line is fine: [b]Im glad i helped u..[/b] but posting it to almost after every person's commnt..? :O ur kidding me... :doubt: arghh.. and as wat was posted.. please give some respect to the thread starters.. [b]posting in less than 3 words is prohibited... [/b] sorry if offended sum1.. i do respect u, but........ [i] cant be helped...[/i] hahaiz.. feeling mod..? naahh.. it just so happen that i know the rules.... [/spoiler]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-06-15 17:47:51)

darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wheeee.... good idea mods... i dont wanna see my name is in the list...:crybaby::crybaby: i'm a newbie... so,, to all newbie... read the rules!!! tnx modz...
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please Update the spammer list.... =)
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

spammer! ^^ u r the spammer! mods... take a look at this http://theftalk.com/t34660-mp3.html and http://theftalk.com/t37032-new-site-to-make-ur-own-siggie%21.html and http://theftalk.com/t35586-creating-an-animated-avatar-online...html and all he say is... nice trick bro./sister. thanks for share
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Add this two Spammers [url=http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1899/shareon2.png][img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1899/shareon2.png[/img][/url]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]This FTALK Member Just Spam Here. http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?&pid=1327743#p1327743 Can You Curse This FTALK Member. [url=http://theftalk.com/p=amenou]Amenou[/url].♥[/b]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]bwahahahaha!good for em,they'll be popular as spammers!lol. .......................................... well at first,when i see tuts,etc.,i say 'thanks for sharing :thumbsup: =)' like that or even sometimes w/ only one emoticon..hehe..well if that's spamming,it's okay for me(well i'm still a newbie here at the time!XD) .......................................... spammers better post here and be honest![/quote] yeah i agree thats good...... so they will not do that anymore! :thumbsup: :D
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

SIR EEHJHAY SIR! could you also put this guy?? [b]zha_ghotic[/b] just a newbie though. but he just replied to my post with somekind picture, grr. but i don't think he logs on O___o haaay spammers.
bromothymol
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm....how can i post a layie here????i'm a newbie....:crybaby::wallbash:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please read the rules of the forum and the layouts thread, I think ur answer is posted there =)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

royalroa is spamming here [url]http://theftalk.com/t35884-p4-What-do-you-think-of-America%3F%3F.html[/url] and this guy keeps asking the same damn question and posting nonsense topic [img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/squishen/spammer.jpg[/img] he acts up so much he said he's an honored student blah blah blah no offense

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-09 07:23:10)

malabanancyrus
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b] :question: :question: :exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::question::(
malabanancyrus
» n00b
1969-12-31

and this guy keeps asking the same damn question and posting nonsense topic =D <">
h_aydee
» n00b
1969-12-31

:O waaa ! i often post "[b]tnx for sharing[/b]" in some topics hir , so sorry ! Im a [u]Newbi[/u]e :paranoid: i didnt know :crybaby: :wallbash: . its my only way to [i]show appreciation[/i] with their works :( but still my bad :retard: so so [b]Sorry[/b] =( i will behave now :| [i]really[/i] =( Thanks for Posting this Topic :) again Im Sorry :D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[url=http://theftalk.com/p=christian_bekenz]christian_bekenz[/url] you could look at his posts. it was just really annoying to see those same replies on different threads repeatedly..
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

these is so brutal... :) but i think these is the gud way to caught spammers
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okaaaaaaaaaay. I was about to ask someone to EDIT the LIST. But I realized that I moderate this forum, aw. Okay. I'll edit the list now. Haha. About the other spammers that are not added.. well, lets just wait for shirow or dadi ej. Haha. I dont wanna meddle. Lol.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-23 23:56:29)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

some newbies are spamming mods!! but forgot their names. i'll return agen if i see spammers. :3
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

howmigosh! it's really scary.. i hope my name isn't put here.. it's really really embarassing! :cry: anyway, what do u mean by [b]banished[/b] for some spammers?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy