• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..123456789

It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]anyway, what do u mean by banished for some spammers?[/quote] i think what he means is totally lost from this forum.. like he/she cannot visit the site again..(i guess!=|)
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

hahaaü nice list.. now better better to keep silent.. and to behave =)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can i ask . what did u mean [b]Banished On This Forum[/b] and [b]On Sanctioned[/b] ? thx .
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah~! a SPAMMER LIST THREAD~! cooool~! i will be careful for my next posts now~! :lol:
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they will be warned now~ =D
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew. a spammer list !.. i dun want to see my name listed der. i better keep my fingers away from dii keyboard ! ahaha. ! nc thread ! :)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kindly post the urls of the spammers here. lol just right click on their username and copy the link. v v it'll be a lot of help.

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-26 11:11:38)

busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

No spammerz allowed LoL.. run :penguin:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]can i ask . what did u mean Banished On This Forum and On Sanctioned ? thx .[/quote] well. about [b]Banished On This Forum[/b], you can see the previous comment. coz i asked the same question. [quote=i i LeA i i]i think what he means is totally lost from this forum.. like he/she cannot visit the site again..(i guess!=|)[/quote] i think so. based on my observation by clicking their names, they're already banned from ftalk. means, they can't open ftalk anymore, i think. [b]On Sactioned[/b]. Based on my observation [again!], they're the members who are given a warn. they're cursed for a period of time. =| for the first time, they'll be cursed for [u]a week[/u]. for more details about punishments, go here [as TS provided] :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t25487-Detailed-Punishments-%5BREAD-THIS!!%5D.html

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-09-26 11:05:49)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i see zefa chan x] i wish my name isn't there :)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]i see zefa chan x] i wish my name isn't there :)[/quote] yeah. i just like to do some observation. hehe :D dunno why. it's really fun fer me. make sure your name isn't there. :lol: all members will just laugh at u.
arha.24
» n00b
1969-12-31

soo many spammers :o
pria_kesepian
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah...maybe somepeople never will :| not find a rulers :D
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah thanks 4 sharing at least i'm not there
rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol.... good for u all.... nice post
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^avoid double posting bro :evil: whew... spammer list... i wish my name isn't there.. i'll try to follow teh rules and not break them.. :)
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i saw [b]julzpark[/b] spamming here on friendster add-ons(ask a visitors name script).. he said.. [spoiler]:o hellllllooooo[img][/img][/spoiler] http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1758068#p1758068 hit that to see..:eh:
ghprod
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hope my name will never put there :D i'll try to always follow rules man :)
the_bucepati
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tread keep it up^^ :idea: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
dice.1
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx dude now i can detect spamming....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's really embarrassing to see your name in this list. I will add the names of the spammers in this topic since they don't read rules. I hope they read this topic. [quote]Posting only "thanks for sh

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:43

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy