• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 12345678910..10

ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

zenar_3
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

i tried when im 15 :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

ive tried it when i was 12...maybe 13 :paranoid:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Moved[/b] :arrow:
switserenade
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) cheek kiss 13 :) mouth kiss 16 to be exact
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

18 y.o for me.. :D
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^so legal...hehehe :D
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

17 maybe
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@[b]zenar_3[/b] i've just noticed some of your topics are all about kissing..hmm..kind'a curious huh?..hehe..do you have a bf already?:lol: anyway..back to the topic..for me..kissing doesn't need any age limitations..like s*x, because kissing is one way to say that you love the person your kissing..:wow: off topic: by the way...I love my mom!:D
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

any age will do.. but better have your 1st kiss with the person that u love sooooo muchhhhh~~!! (im serious :exclaim: )
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b]to kcired14[b][/b] yah ur ryt..im really curius about kissing hehe...nope i dont have a boyfrend yet... back to the topic.. cklahrckiey that was young of you at 12 to try it..hehe.. well i agree to unmaskedluke that about any age will do.. maybe we(I) should just be sure that you really lyk the person..:rolleyes:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ just remember..to give your kiss means to give your whole love..:lol: :redface:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,i tried it when i'm already seventeen...:o:D
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i was 12 yr. oLd..!! jajaja
tellie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i kissed when i was twelve...=) and that was my first official [b][i]FRENCH KISS[/i][/b]:D:D i don't care if people judge me. admit it, kissing is soo d*mn goood..=D=D=D anway. yah can kiss at any age.. just, no heating below the belt!! or else... :puke::puke::puke:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haven't tried it yet. Hahaha. Never been kissed, never been touched. I guess the right age to kiss someone is when you feel like you're serious with each other already. for me, 21 is the right age.
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

17,.,=)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I agree with Ate Kim.. [quote=*kim-a-holic]Haven't tried it yet. Hahaha. Never been kissed, never been touched. I guess the right age to kiss someone is when you feel like you're serious with each other already. for me, 21 is the right age.[/quote] I haven't been kissed nor touched too, but back in kindergarten I kissed a boy on the cheek.. I dunno why.
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

any age will do... i think..:D
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think 18 is the right age for that,. =) with the one you LOVE ofcourse :) My first kiss is when Im 18 and Tellie is damn correct,. kissing is damn so good :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 11 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy