• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

for me, i never kissed yet.. my god says, you can't kiss boys (exept part of ur family) until ur totally married :wow:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

age 13.. maybe.. i got mine at 12.. but i thought it was to early though.. maybe ,aybe mabye......
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kissing?:kiss: :lol: ehm maybe 13th
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i tried it when i was 9 y.o ... to young right ?!?! well to tell u the truth he kissed me i did not kiss him ... happened in the classroom ... good thing only 3 persons know :P:P me, him and my friend ... my story: [url]http://theftalk.com/t39769-Emotional-Story.html[/url] +reputation please

Last edited by lara_david02@yahoo.com (2008-08-20 03:46:48)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want my wedding kiss to be my first kiss well i really know don't why i just think that the person i really love -will going to spend the rest of my life with deserves the first kiss :ninja: BTW i'm only 13
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

maybe 19 y.o... :kiss::kiss::kiss:
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF99cc]I guess there's no right age for that. Afterall kissing is not planned. For me it depends on some ones maturity, when you think you are ready for it then why not.. after all it's just a kiss.[/color]
chInItoh27
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think any age will do. but be sure to kiss the right person and u love him/her.
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for boys 21 :kiss: for girls 18 :kiss: its my opinion
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

b1205m
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe 16..hehe..but i've nver been kissed since I was born..xcept only in cheeks..:D i just wonder what's the feeling of being kissed.....hay!!!! ;)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think 13 . coz' i'm just 13 now =]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]i think .. 15 =) [/b][/color]
KeLLiE10
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)`me ? :(`i haven't experience it .. :lol:`well .. im only 13 so that's ok .. ;)`right ?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mhizhe]any age will do... i think..[/quote] yah yah i agree with u^^ :wow:
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

any age would be good. the younger the better so you can relate to your friends. i started when i was 14. my friends think its very late. but i got addicted to it. goooddd!!=)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^you got addicted to it? :O [quote=maritagueco]I guess there's no right age for that. Afterall kissing is not planned. For me it depends on some ones maturity, when you think you are ready for it then why not.. after all it's just a kiss.[/quote] ^i agree with you.. -- when you're mature enough and you already know what you're doing :)
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah. i got addicted to it. it so damn [b]GOOD[/b]:lol:
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a specific age doesn't really matter as long as you have your reason for kissing and you know its true meaning... either out of family love, romance, or whatever.... reason and meaning is all that matters...
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i never do that...:D so i think the best is when we already get married..^^~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:49

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy