• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 112345678910..10

ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

kissing is just for adult.... about 30-40 yrs f age :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

any age as long as you love that person.^^
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

9...=D hahaha!! it depends on how u can handle that feat..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: anyway, kisses doesn't matter on what ur age is.. it's ok as long as ur mature enough to do it.. =)
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pauline416]kissing is just for adult.... about 30-40 yrs f age[/quote] lol theres no age bound for kissing aslong as the person you kiss deserve it...
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

18_its so 18
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ya ur right but.. my 1st kiss is 16 :D im 16 years old now :D

Last edited by BhABydEniSe (2008-05-25 05:18:12)

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think 16 or 17 =D
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]basta[/i] i vote for 16 :D :D :D 16 16 16 haha peace :paranoid:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]marcodgreat wrote:[/b] lol theres no age bound for kissing aslong as the person you kiss deserve it...[/quote] well, i still think its for adult.... =) and were still young why should we hurry?

Last edited by pauline416 (2008-05-26 01:44:56)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm, I haven't tried kissing obviously. I'm only 11. :lol: But kissing the cheeks of my younger brothers is not included...Heheh... :D So anyways, in my opinion, you should be kissing at the age of 18 and up. Since, it's the legal age [in most countries] it should be the best age for kissing. But still, kissing is not yet in my mind. I still have to focus on my studies, right? But unfortunately, some people have other priorities. A classmate is only 11, and already has 5 ex-boyfriends! All of which she has kissed, [b]on the lips[/b]! :o Right now, I don't know if she still has one. :paranoid:
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pauline416]well, i still think its for adult.... =) and were still young why should we hurry?[/quote] well i did not say its for adult or not for young... its open for everyone hrehehe... but thats what you think...
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][i][color=hotpink][align=center][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1086/1086817x46pd9qe0q.gif[/img][/url] ♥ I dunno... ♥ maybe 15??16?? ♥ All Candie can say is: [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/528/528309i28weylamf.gif[/img][/url] [/align][/color][/i][/b]

Last edited by XoXcandi3XoX (2008-05-26 10:22:33)

zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actualy i alredy kissd in lips wen i ws just grade 3..lolz!..:lol: [b]"Read my whole story first b4 u React!!...lol...haha"[/b] it bcoz wen we were in our province in tarlac we nd my cousins...we were plying a game in a rum of the house of our tita nd its partner by prtner..(there were 7 prtners(grups)) nd the grup whu lose will "suffer daw" a concequence.. nd unfortunately me nd my favorite cousin(boy) jan jan(he is just in the same age as i was) loose...:doubt: our older cousins(which by that tym ar in d age of 12) made a joke on us [b]"pinagtripan kmeng dlwa"[/b] they said that [b]our concequence is to kiss each other in lips...<:retard:.....:O....:lol:[/b] by that age u know that kids are easy to command on...lol....[b]i mean uto uto..:D[/b] so unfortunately... we did it...lol...but it didnt really had so much malice...=|...as for now that i em 13...we stil are bestfrends(bestcousins lol) its just lyk it never hapend...haha lol...
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]marcodgreat said:[/b] well i did not say its for adult or not for young... its open for everyone hrehehe... but thats what you think...[/quote] yeah thats what i think.... hey about that "kissing thing"... your kinda you know...kinda protesting my idea about the age rate... well its ok...im kinda young for such questions... :thumbsup:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't know....but think ANY age will do':lol: i haven't tried it yet!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think when ur olrey 12 and above... :D I'm still twelve and I wanna try how it feels to kiss sum1 on the l__ps(not a relative) before i turn 13 :D Hey! don't judge people like me hu wants to or has tried to kiss :D peace ya all :D It's not in the law that you need to be 18 and above before you can kiss with your lips :D:D:D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I dunno. 14, or 16, or 18..... Or if you have to kiss someone in a [b]school play[/b] or something like that, then u don't have to worry about when to kiss...ehehhehe.. =|
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Maybe 17 and above.. ^^ :D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

13. haha! teenager! hehe..:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:41

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy