• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

I think i was 16/17 when I had my first hehe :halo: :eh:
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

for me the right age is 10 :thumbsup: cuz wen i was on grade 6 me and my girl clasmate try "French Kiss" :lol: its taste so delicious on my younger age =D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i haven't tried it yet. i'm only 13. :paranoid:[/b]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me its 16 just like that :D
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i tried it when im 15. :lol: i think that's the right age. :D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

berii 13 ka lang.? Joke lang. haha. i havent tried it. haha. *so innocent* but for me the right age to kiss is wen you're 18.
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i tried It iN my aGe nOw... It's 13 with my crush,,,:lol: i am so lucky,,,,,:exclaim:
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i experienced kissing on the opposite sex when i'm 13... hahaha...
xviii.je.ar.xviii
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoah! nice subject! plenty of replies you got there.. :D is this a form of survey? anyways, i have kissed my 1st gf in the cheeks 10 times when i was 14.. but she broke my heart on our 3rd month... and i have kissed my 2nd on the lips (don't mind the number) when i was 17.. now that i'm 18, i guess i'll be kissing my 3rd and last Girl Friend, uhmmm... less than how i kissed the pasts... :| :lol:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

16?!?! hahaha... you can kiss no matter how old you are as long you love each other!!!!!
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont think there is such thing as right age... cause i saw once there were this kids :O and ..... :o gosh i think they were still 3?... :/

Last edited by abhiegail (2008-08-07 08:20:30)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah sis zenar.. you're really curious.. i tried it when i was 14.. (im 14 now.. :D ) it really feels good.. =D
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

16 and up, I guess. :)
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think 14 it cAn bE.,[align=center][/align]
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhmmm.. maybe.. 20.. i dunno..
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]15 Above :)[/b] But Me i want someone to kiss me :D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

16 and up.. its alright.. but i want to be kissed when i'm become 18.. :lol:
froi_hurts
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me its better not to kiss my gurl. even i didnt kiss her. i always do my best to make her happy. btw 60 to be exact ,,your to old but its pleasure of sucking. lols
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got my fisrt kiss wen i wass 12... i think it was also toooo young... but cannot repete the past. i was 12! waaaat!
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm...... I think it's 15 hahahhahhah
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:47

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy