• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 12345678910..10

ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

I'm only 12,,,so I haven't tried yet,, :D I think when I have bf at 16,,I'll try, So I pick 16,, =)
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

yep i think kissing is good gonna try it,lol,hahahaha,jk lng :D i think 16
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

right age? hmm..18 years old! (legal age) =( - :question: - :wallbash:

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-05-04 02:10:32)

khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it should be when you're married...
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i believe after marriage.. =)
johnroman19
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow kiss after marriage? (Gulp that's pretty harsh) I tried in when I was 16, it doesnt have any limitation really.. it's just a kiss hahaha, if you love the person that's just fine, but not too early like single digits or 10 hahaha! :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_Reinz3022_]yep i think kissing is good gonna try it,lol,hahahaha,jk lng :D i think 16[/quote] wahaha. good huh? :eh: tsk tsk. i think college. XD
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha lol im only 11 i dont have first kiss yet
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

any age i think as long as you love the person and you know your limitations. yup!
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

You shouldn't say that: "You have to kiss b'coz you love him or her." There must be a limit. I don't wanna be kissed...NEVER!!!....But if it's just a cheek kiss...it's okay....but only when there's a special occassion related on me.....If was really kissed...only during and after mirage....
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FJ almighty]8 yrs old lips:D[/quote] whoahh..:lol:.. 8 yo?..haha...lolz.. is that to a girl/gf just on something?.. r u just kidding?..haha.. just cant really beliv it...haha..:lol:...:D well anyway.. @ topic:: as i cn rid...most common the members say is 17 nd 18 ayt?.. well thats really the legal age .. but uhmm.. who in here tried kissing legally that their parents know?.. is there any?..:rolleyes:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't know .. 16? 18? 20+? Haha
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.i guess 18 y/o
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im 13.. I have a bf now,.since i was 12.. had are ups and downs.. and now that we're still strong .. no age is required when you kiss.. . =) aslong as you have TRUST with that person.. do it.:D and it feels different when you kiss with someone who you really love mwuaah.:kiss: though FrenchKissing is best.:o
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

after highschool. haaha. i thnk.
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmp.. i think 18..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

right age is after grade school...or prep school....hehehe :lol: but seriously...the right age would be in college or in 3rd year in high-school... because i think it's too young to experienced in high school or grade school...
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm For me It's 17 lol
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the right age for a guy to kiss a gurl on the lips is [b]16[/b] coz by that time, you would have more knowledge and whether you really love your bf/gf or at least both of you lasted for [b]three whole years[/b] :D coz a simple kiss may lead to something when not controlled ;) [spoiler]i've never been kissed, that's why i make a big deal out of it...lol[/spoiler]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]NO LIMIT.[/b][/align] Any age can kiss already. :D I think its not committing Adultery right?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:24

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy