• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 1..12345678910

ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

I aGree WiTh [b]Mr UnMasKed LuKe[/b]! anY aGe wiL Do.. IT reaLLy DepEnDs oN tHe PersOn..
lewl. :x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

What kind of kiss? French kiss? It would be the legal age, dude. :)
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i haven't been kissed yet..or kissed someone..hehe^^:P (too young to do such a thing.XD i think.XD) maybe the right age is 20 and above???:lol::thumbsup:
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i try in 14........!!!!!!
jerine08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. i'm just 13 but i had my first kiss..(just on the cheeks) i don't want to be kissed already on the lips.. maybe when i reach 15.. nyahaha..:lol:
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

ders no ryt tym f u got horny gtg... joke :D :D :D
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

got my 1st kiss in the age of 15. it depends on you. :P
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I tried when I was 13... o.O But I prefer at age 16-18
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i think there's no right age for kissing it depends to the person to how they have their intimate relationship deeper :wow: in my part, i've never been kissed in lips but in the cheeks yes ... many girls are chasing me for my sweet kiss but i said 'no' for i reserved it to the right person and that is one and only 'her' =| :lol:[/align]
kawayii aprille
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) cheek kiss : 12 y/o :kiss: :) mouth kiss : 17 y/o :kiss: haha =D
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]i think there's no right age for kissing it depends to the person to how they have their intimate relationship deeper :wow: in my part, i've never been kissed in lips but in the cheeks yes ... many girls are chasing me for my sweet kiss but i said 'no' for i reserved it to the right person and that is one and only 'her' =| :lol:[/quote] Yeah, few men act like you and girls should be lucky. It's true there's no exact age for kissing but this is not about one relationship's intimacy. There are lots of ways to get intimate other than kissing. If you're talking about being passionate then I'm with you. ;)
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no one cant resist temptation..:eh: but i prefer 15 above..
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cheeks: 13 yrs. lips: 14 yrs' of age..nyaha:] 18 yrs.

Last edited by maantots009 (2008-10-08 07:44:48)

GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have been kissed many times when I was a child but my lip is still virgin =D Oh, have you tried The so called Chinese kiss? [spoiler]It mean; while you're kissing with someone there's a dimsum in your mouth.:lol: har har! just a joke.[/spoiler]

Last edited by GeeLiuBee (2008-10-08 08:04:46)

god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i tried 12 toO in grade 6 :D
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when you already know how to be responsible of your own actions, and note this: do it to the right one. if thats possible. i guess not, hehehe.. silly me. lols
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

13 woukd be the right age.... wag lgn abusuhin!!
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=darkviolet] 15?..haha..its the age when my ex kissed me..[/color] :P
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kiss is good so any age u want to but don't abuse it =D Im 16 when I got my first kissed. :D
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think teh right time is in yer wedding day. lol. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:02

[ 12 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy