• ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 1..1234567891010

ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

bleedingangel_07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

whatever your age is, it doesn't matter. as long as you love that person, then it's ok. hahah. i had my frist kiss when i was 14(but i'm still 14. lol.):lol:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

mine was 13 or 14 years old.. hahaha..=D
baby_shampoo13
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hAd mY fiRst kiSs:kiss: wHen i wAs 14..:lol::lol: mY bF's hOT, cAn'T hELp iT... =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

42.................................... lol
kristinejeanne101
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dnt know the right age yet... I'm just [b]12....[/b] hehehehe =) :D :thumbsup: But, i think legally, 16 would be cool... ^^ But Alot of people are right thou, u should kiss the one u really love the most... :thumbsup:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i've never been kissed or even had a boyfriend. hehe xD but i'm not that nerd. hmph.. i think d suitable age is probably 18. when u r mature enough. :cool:
kay23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]definitely 18..=)[/align]
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ideally,18 shud be the time.. but i'm kissed when i'm 15.. :redface: hehehe.. i was so shocked.. :O
ceejhay
» n00b
1969-12-31

12 yrs. old will do..hehe kidding!, i got my first kiss when im 14.:P
lady7th
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i havnt kissed anyone yet :lol:
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ rily?? heheh how old ar u lady7th?;)
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me 15 and above nyahaha,im only 11
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think 18, because that is the right age 4 that...
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think any age would be fine. But I agree with most people here that you should do it with the one you care about. I had mine when I was 16.. and I regret it cause I wanted it out of curiousity (sp?) hehe.. Anyway, now I'm with an amazing guy and kissing is just awesome! I'm 19 by the way..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ive tried it when i was 12 years old...:D:D:D just last year....=)
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

legally 18 lips to lips tongue to tongue. hihihi
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

18 for me caus i think that's the right of legal age.
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nothing's illegal. haha. maybe 14..(lips..)
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i experienced it wen i was 18... just last year.. :) w/ my 1st bf..
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think 17...=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ei wana ask every1... wats the right age of having ur first kiss??? i mean just as as my subject....what is the right age of doing it??... as for me.... i havent tried....im just 13...;)

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:22

[ 9 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy