• ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 12345678..8

About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already! & sum newbies/FTALKERS are abusing it! [quote][b]Shirow Masamune:[/b] i've saw many members that abusing these repu system and someone gave me a -rep for a stupid reason and thats unfair right blahh blah blah chuva kaw na bahala[/quote] me & my makulit na friend Shirow :lol: suggests that only members with 500 or 450 post can give negative repu... so dat they will get hesitated on giving [b]negative repu![/b] just dont increase the POST on Positive! ahehehe... if possible! :P

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-04-05 01:13:58)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

^yeah i agree lots of members abusing that repu system they giving -rep for nothing :evil:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

^ dats True! i know you can see my repu! just try to check them! :lol:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i agree with yah kua.. good suggestion..:thumbsup: they just want us to have a neg repu :wallbash: just to have fun (i think so =|) btw,hope that admin will grant this..;)

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-04-05 19:00:08)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i quite agree 100 post is easy to do but 400 - 500 post can be quite hard, considering that ftalk doesnt tolerate spams i mean if they want to mess up the repu system and haf fun wif it , they'll be posting like 400 to 500 post first and that's very exhausting plus they'll get banned eventually -- so i think this is a terif idea. i know repus are not really important but it's very disappointing when you'll see a negative repu and the reason is plain absurd positive repus on the other hand makes a member happy and it motivates members to post (according to the rules) and help other members which makes this community better! removing the repu system is not an option so this is the nxt best thing good idea karuru & shirow hope admin reads this

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-05 02:27:49)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i agree with this..coz im one of the victim of a -repu w/ nonsense reason... :doubt: and yeah 500 posts is enough i think.. :rolleyes:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah Me too i agree with this and i was a victim too. mdirwan give me a minus repu for the LOL reason. And yeah 500 is enough haha! question: What if they also Abuse The repu system? Answer: Slap Their Faces! Curse Or Better ban them
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i never experienced this b4 but if i do id go nuts!!
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I agree. they think the repu system is just for fun! [quote]me & my makulit na friend Shirow lol suggests that only members with 500 or 450 post can give negative repu...[/quote]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah! having - repu is not fun enough! especially if dat member is just new to this place! giving negative repu is too hard to give but if really needed! then, go! give it a SHOT! negative repu is not for Fun or Destroying other member's REPU or wat so ever! intentionally created for ABUSIVE members, PASAWAYs, & Unruly Members!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I agree in this suggestion although I think having 450 to 500 posts is quite hard to accomplish esp for those concern members who only make post on necessary threads (unlike those members that in less than 24 hrs already have 100 posts lolx),. if thats the case those normal minded members who are not fond in posting cannot giv a repu too... tsk tsk... how bad, just because of [b]those crazy noobs[/b] who are only here just to mess around =| but based on my observation too.. i think this suggestion is nice, in order to lessen those stoopeed abusers of repus and for those hu uses repu reduction as revenge =| =| If one member already have 500 post he/she will think twice first before giving a nega repu :eh:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

and this suggestion is not only for those who are abusing the [b]-repu[/b] system ..this also can lessen the people who are abusing the [b]+repu[/b] system too! =D:rolleyes:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-05 13:43:39)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ohmaygad ur so smart :lol: :lol: :lol: i forgot about that thingy... =D repu addict,..beware! =D honestly im really annoyed on that kind of member.... :evil: [quote][i]give me repu and ill give u one too :D as if they are asking for a fansign :D :D[/i][/quote] i hope admin allow this suggestion..for sure repu abuse [i]cases[/i] will lessen.. and also this is for those hu make multiple accounts and adding repus on their other account =|

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-05 13:28:28)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeah.. some member here are abusing +repu system like.. "i gave u one already dont forget to give miee one to.. :D" or something like that.. :lol: or in short exchanging +repus w/ [b]invalid[/b] reasons..

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-04-05 13:42:57)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree but think 500 post is a little high for many members that do not spam every topic on the forum. I would recommend 300 post and must be a member for 6 months or more =)
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah sir bobcar.. thats what im thinking too... esp for those members who seldom posts coz they only make a post on impt topics... ur suggestion is nice too.. its much better if the suggested no. of post will lessen but as u sed he/she must be a member for 6months.. waahh poor animal i mean poor abuser..no excuse :D
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I agree w/ this idea.. lyk my siggie, she/he gave me a -repu w/ unresonable..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awts. About [b]Reputation System Abusing[/b]. Someone might [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] or [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] other member's reputations. But use [u][b]clear reason[/b][/u] before do it. [hr][hr] Now, in this case. There were some members abused the system. And break the rules by decreased some members' reputations (include moderators). With non-sense reasons. :| [spoiler] I will give [color=darkred][b]Unlimited Facepalm Faces[/b][/color] if i meet members like that again. =D[/spoiler] Here's my point. I may suggest for admin to change again the reputation system. A member could [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] or [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] after registered for 3 months and min. post 300. [b] 3 months[/b] :arrow: a period for a member to remember all the rules and explore all sections. [b]300 posts [/b] :arrow: like an identity for him/her. we could see his/her personality from their posts.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-05 19:35:48)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i agree with mr. bob and sis yuna =) 500 is too high,,lets says,,if they become an [b]FriendsterAddict[/b] i think which is 300 :eh: and registered within 3 months,,,6 months is too high,,waaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: good suggestion with this,,hahaha [b]Anti zArah.08 / cUpcAke.o8 / aLoNe.o4 clan[/b] =D =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@yuna i agree with you hunney <33 nice idea hahah so if that happens they will hesitate from doing such an idiotic actions :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:30

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy