• ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 12345678..8

About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

^ yes. i see a lot of members just giving a -repu coz he/she doesn't like that member. it could be that the member told him/her to follow the rules or don't go off topic, etc. then he/she gets back to that member by giving him/her a -repu. repu is very important. so i guess it wud be best also that only the mods cud give -repu since they are the ones hu knows a lot about the forum and the proper reasons to give a mem. a -repu. `this is just my opinion. :)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

lol lot of us will be glad if this will be implemented lol those who will make such an irrational action like abusing these repu system will gonna regret it on the end lol oh well =D :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]To make it simple it would be much better if only moderators could give negative reps for valid reasons. They are mature enough to know it is approciate to give it unlike some members who simply do not like another member and see a chance using the neg rep system to get at them.[/quote] dats not a valid solution! ahahaha... just increase the post & give it a month! :eh: not all Mods are Matured enough! i know dat! :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-04-13 05:01:22)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^I agree with karuro.. (nothins have to elaborate) anyway...negative repus are somehow important =) for ALL of us, and it only depends on the person on how he/she will use it. i know cursing or banning an abusive member is quite tiring...its like a cycle but i dont think we can stop that that, we can lessen it yes. I totally agree with those number post suggestions :)

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-13 12:06:38)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:wasted: The newbs are bullying us [img]http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5225/shockingsd8.gif[/img] I just noticed that I've finally fallen victim to this :ninja: and it wuz for something I could have changed. It was for a trick that the newb liked, but I think he couldn't get it right, so he/she suggested(via negative repu) that I add more detail to my tutorial :wasted: The newb should have just asked for help rather than negate my repu =( I'm probably just over-reacting, but... here's my opinion: pls increase the requirement on # of posts :wallbash: shakiro dash! ~~~ :penguin:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Regarding the Tutorials like what shakiro214 said. I'll be frank. Some can't understand the tutorials due to they do not take school seriously especially major subjects like English and Math. I will admit. I was one of those lazy before but, I never complained about it. I tried my best to understand a topic as much as possibles due to I know Knowledge is power. Some members do not read the tutorials simply because. if it looks long, they won't bother reading. Please correct me if I am wrong. For my part. I try my best to provide images on my tutorials and I try my best to make my grammar more suitable for the reader. If the reader doesn't understand my tutorial with high quality images. It doesn't fall to my jurisdiction. It's their job to understand what they have read. It's a bad thing to be lazy slacker. Just for the info. We [b]demi-coders[/b] here at FriendsterTalk, try our best to make our tutorials understandable and knowledgeable. It's up to you, [b]the readers[/b] to understand the tutorial and not be lazy. The fact many understand our tutorials and you don't simply means it's your fault not ours. In short you lack patients and curiosity. If you guys have complaints or suggestions. Do not press the [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] or [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] just for the sake of it. Post first your ideas or feedbacks first. Do not be a hypocrite how jumps into confabulated conclusions without knowing or understanding the prior reasons.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-26 10:52:48)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]Yeah,i agree with this... Some members are just using the Reputation System for fun,they are just abusing it,like someone's gonna subtract your reputation and the reason is "blah,blah,blah" or such non-sense reasons...Someday you'll just be shocked why your reputation is subtracted,and when you looked at you control panel the reason is like [b]"wla lng"[/b] or something and some are just spamming,double posting just to increase their posts and play with the reputation system...well,in this case i agree with all of this ideas. I suggest that track the members that abusing the reputation system,and give them a warning but if they abused the reputation system more than three times,i think they should be cursed or banned -------------> that will only happen if they really abused it. Some newbies also don't read the rules upon registering,just like when they create a new topic at the introduction section their posts are containing with sticky caps or all caps or posting in tagalog. Other members also gives a negative repu to that member because maybe they know each other in real life and don't like that member,the repu system is not for that,whatever problems they got they should deal it personally not abusing the repu system.... What are rules for??if they just abusing it. And the reputation system is not a toy [/align][/i]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-01 08:52:43)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i've just discovered right now that even talkers [i](talkers and registered for 2 weeks)[/i] cannot give repu already :o so how many post count can give repu!? waa~ i think admin is updating without telling us :eh::lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Nahh.. In able to give/receive/view reputations, you must accomplish these: - Reached your 100+ posts - Registered 2 weeks already So even if you reach the 100 posts but you are not 2 weeks old in FriendsterTalk, you won't be able to give/receive/view reputations.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-05 05:08:03)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no, [i]she[/i] has registered here for two weeks already..actually she registered here last year p :wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Who's that? Like I said, he/she must have 100+ posts and registered 2 weeks already. You only said that she registered last year. I don't know her but I think she doesnt have 100 or more posts.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^she have 199 posts [i]i think[/i] and she is registered for two weeks already =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I think the point is your friends must have 100+ posts exact or less than two weeks to claim his/her repu but if that limit exceed the limitation for two weeks not reached more than 100+ posts, it will not guaranteed to give him/her a repu.! As I read your quote above your friend is already registered last year pa.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Err not only do people abuse the system by giving (-)repu, they also abuse it by giving +repu's to others and the common reasons are mainly because they like him/her or they think he/she is cute. Is this fair? :|
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yes Dats True! i notice it! :lol: well its OK to give repu cuz they like wats his doin, i mean making banner, CSS pre-mades, avatar, graphics things like dat! ahehehe... its ok if you can give repu cuz that guy helped you! things like dat! ;) ohw! i see arguments above me! :D dats ok!

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-05-07 20:16:40)

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]but we can't do anything about it - it's the rule here in ftalk, right? even if you post these many times around on diff. threads, of course those naughty ftalkers wouldn't listen... [/align] :(
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The point of miss Joebz was some members gives +reputations with nil reasons like for example you received +reputations just only you're handsome, pretty, cutie and so whatever that's why she's asking how to prevent those members who always casting reputations with a nil reasons.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Why must there be a negative reputation at all? Can we just remove the negative reputation thing it will make things easier instead of risking -Repu abuse. I'm not being shallow, I just thought we won't have any trouble about -Repu if there was no such thing? Can anybody comment about my suggestion.[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

But there is alternative solution on this problem, just deactivate the reputation system to avoid such negative reputations!
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Much better to be this way so that they understand the meaning of[/i] [b]REPU.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:41

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy