• ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 1..12345678

About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

suggestion : the (-) sign on d repu .. (method=2) should be changed .. after clicked , before a member can give a nega repu to another member , it should be forwarded to d mods 1st . and mods will review d reason implied on what the nega repu was for .. and only mods can approve or disapprove the (-) change of reputations . this way , we can avoid members who abuse the reputation system .. well , it's just a suggestion though .. and i know that mods here already have big jobs .. niahaha . :D but i think this suggestion will add only a light work to them .. because nega repus only happen sometimes right ? =) and another suggestion , [b]i wish mods can remove nega repus that has no valid reasons .. [/b] wakokokness .. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

:arrow: ^ Before, (a long long time ago o_O) we can edit your reputations, and remove the nonsense ones. But since there are 'some' moderators abusing the power, the authority w/ regards to reputation thingy was removed.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]suggestion : the (-) sign on d repu .. (method=2) should be changed .. after clicked , before a member can give a nega repu to another member , it should be forwarded to d mods 1st . and mods will review d reason implied on what the nega repu was for .. and only mods can approve or disapprove the (-) change of reputations . this way , we can avoid members who abuse the reputation system ..[/quote] [b]I strongly agree with that. That's a great idea.[/b] [b]@meng[/b] I can live with the -repu I have because each time I've gotten -repu I seem to "neutralize" it pretty quickly, so I'm not bothered by my 2 -repu's that I already have. But what do you think about the idea of the mods having to approve/disapprove of a -repu? Hmmm, I hope Admin will agree on this.
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]suggestion : the (-) sign on d repu .. (method=2) should be changed .. after clicked , before a member can give a nega repu to another member , it should be forwarded to d mods 1st . and mods will review d reason implied on what the nega repu was for .. and only mods can approve or disapprove the (-) change of reputations . this way , we can avoid members who abuse the reputation system ..[/quote] yeah i also agree with this..... i hope admin will also agree with this! nice suggestion!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]Don't do onto others what you don't want others to do onto you"[/quote] [b]^A Agree.. @Meng,i hope that idea will be granted..AGAIN[/b]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-07-18 06:57:01)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]darylldelfin wrote: suggestion : the (-) sign on d repu .. (method=2) should be changed .. after clicked , before a member can give a nega repu to another member , it should be forwarded to d mods 1st . and mods will review d reason implied on what the nega repu was for .. and only mods can approve or disapprove the (-) change of reputations . this way , we can avoid members who abuse the reputation system ..[/quote] strongly agree.. some damn members juz abusing the repu system.. :disgust:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]suggestion : the (-) sign on d repu .. (method=2) should be changed .. after clicked , before a member can give a nega repu to another member , it should be forwarded to d mods 1st . and mods will review d reason implied on what the nega repu was for .. and only mods can approve or disapprove the (-) change of reputations . this way , we can avoid members who abuse the reputation system .. well , it's just a suggestion though .. and i know that mods here already have big jobs .. niahaha . :D but i think this suggestion will add only a light work to them .. because nega repus only happen sometimes right ? =) and another suggestion , i wish mods can remove nega repus that has no valid reasons .. wakokokness .. :lol:[/quote] wieeee .. tnx 4 hearing my suggestion .. furthermore , i like to add a new suggestion .. [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ Before, (a long long time ago o_O) we can edit your reputations, and remove the nonsense ones. But since there are 'some' moderators abusing the power, the authority w/ regards to reputation thingy was removed.[/quote] so it should be like this : mods can remove nega repus (only to other members and not to his/herself) :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i hate this girl.. im srry for being Offtopic.. She??spammer,reposting gifts in gFx sec. bad girl u may banned now!ur bad girl.. BTW,i dont mind dis![/b] [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/f2rcll.jpg[/img][/align]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ You don't mind it? then why bother to post it here? And besides, if you have concerns regarding other members, shouldn't you have PMd him/her first? or might as well ask help from moderators?
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]that only members with 500 or 450 post can give negative repu...[/quote] I think its to easy if someone have a post 500 give negative repu... I prefer someone have a post 1500 give negative repu... thanks...
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

cute_maxine give me -repu with nonsense reason! she says that i'm using sTicKy cApS but she is the one who is using it! i hate them!!! can you banned her?
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ lol Its Not Sticky Caps Its Just [b]Studly Caps[/b] The Sticky Caps is Like This - [i]"StICKY CaPs"[/i] haha
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

^but where is my posted sTiCkY cApS?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

stop arguing here kids. PM each other if u want some arguement, =| ur goin off topic now,
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like ur suggestion.... maybe admin is working now =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kuntilanak]I prefer someone have a post 1500 give negative repu[/quote] yap that good some with me....someone have 100 post and give me -ve repu without mistake.. :evil: [b]this is my reputation for me[/b] [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/AFZULNIZAM/1-1.jpg[/img] [b]he/she said thanks..thanks for what?thanks for your father crazy :evil: i hate you........[/b] [b]look this[/b] [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/AFZULNIZAM/2-1.jpg[/img] only 103 post give me -ve repu... :wallbash::wallbash: you can check reputation this id..he get reputation from this user too http://theftalk.com/p=mhedge http://theftalk.com/p=ammar1408 http://theftalk.com/p=aqunuti [b]i like ur suggestion too but must up to 1500 post can give -ve repu..[/b]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-07-22 17:53:12)

jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i agree.. cause people abuse if they are your enemy they will just put negative.. :doubt:
Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i suggest.,how if we can [b]refuse [/b]or [b]accept [/b][b]repu[/b] that gave to us.,incluiding [b]- repu[/b] fr us.,:D i'm just suggest it to make FTalk be better place.,:D.,in hope we can refuse [b]- repu[/b] frm [i][b]UNKNOWN[/b][/i] account,so we won't have any problem again [i]i'm sorry if my english is bad.,still learning.,:redface:[/i]

Last edited by Cielers001 (2008-07-22 06:04:35)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ The heart of this problem was someone cast a negative repu without valid reason and it was really abused. Anyway, nice suggestion:)
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What's with reputations anyway? It doesn't measure your whole being and capacities, nor the respect you should be getting. So, why make a big fuss out of it? Just stating my opinion here, no offense to those people who are fond of reputations, especially those who are over reacting everytime they see a (-) sign on their control panel. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:48

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy