• ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 1..123456788

About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I also got 4 -repu. With non-sense reasons. But I don't want to make it bigger. Chill and take it easy.[/quote] yepz. gud way sistaa repu just for fun not for argue :thumbsup: [i]really wisely answer[/i]
KaWaIi lOvEr 08
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

hey! i dunno why triciapink is giving me -repu! but i don't know her! and absolutely i don't know patricia! grrrrrrrrr!!! she is so bad (i think) :mad:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What is this? If both of you won't stop giving senseless negative reputation, we might ban you from FriendsterTalk. Giving negative reputation isn't the solution and not the way to take revenge.
KaWaIi lOvEr 08
» Banned
1969-12-31

^i agree with you mod! but she is the first to do this!
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Look: [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/sigz/untitled.jpg[/img] [url=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb60/goddessoffire_bucket/sigz/untitled.jpg]Zoom![/url] Someone gave sis tinay a -rep! :wallbash:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Why is repu so important? Does it affect your life? If you get a -repu do you feel sad and depressed? Regardless if it's for the wrong or right reason....shake it off, grow up. Who cares if somebody doesn't like you? The best way to have good, +repu....obey the rules of the forum, be helpful and be nice to people....and don't retaliate with -repu if somebody gives you a -repu....that's just asking for enemies. LOL
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Here we goes again, problem problem problem about negative reputations[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img] I have an alternative solution on this matter, if you receive negative reputation, just pm me and I will give you positive but besure your reason must be valid hehehe[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img] I don't have plan to abuse reputation system, on my opinion, I think this the way how to neutralize the feelings to those who received negative reputation without any valid reason. Yes, some value their +reputations, and it's also not good if you received negative repu without any valid reason. Someone cried on me, he received negative repu huhuhu[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5259/crycf6.gif[/img] I do understand that feeling huhuhu[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5259/crycf6.gif[/img]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this is an interesting suggestion.. really good suggestion. I know for the humble, it doesn't matter how many +repu you have, but -repu does matter since it exists here & apparently people watch for it very well because it reflects you, it's really sad to have someone ruin your repu/title for a stupid reason. gluck on the suggestion.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

having lots of repu luks gud huh... seems like a kikay things for gurls.. but cleaning and weighing it if the repu is worthly or not is gonna be a big task... waaaa... juz imagine how many user the forum got... it will took forever... anyway... juz avoid giving neg if ur reason is personal u will end up throwing neg to one another lol.. better play online game then and spank each other there... nyahaha... mind not about ur repu it wont change the real u if ever i got negative repu someday... thats a different story lol.. selfish me.. :lol: seriously im wondering why theres too much qualms about repu system.. its juz been added as a part of the forum for fun purpos, encourage us all to share ... meddle well to one another... but the issue is understandble thou... the involve party r mere minor.. real kids.. juz behave kids.. better to befriend than be enemy... it would juz lead to none..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Gah, I noticed that most people who're arguing about/exchanging -repu's are those younger members--no offense though but it's what I just observed. If I were you, just don't touch the reputation buttons and PM that person instead if you really hate him/her or if he/she did something wrong so that you won't have any more reputation issues. :| And I agree with the suggestion about having 500+ posts.

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-13 01:38:11)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Reputation is less important than your Character. - Me too, I agree that only those who have reached the 500 and above posts are the only ones who could access the Reputation system.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok...now I'll admit that -repu pisses me off (despite what I posted in my previous post). I guess I never cared about it before because I had never been given a -repu for an [b]idiotic[/b] and [b]moronic[/b] reason. It's too bad that all the repu's can't be "observed" somehow and the repu button was only a [i]privilege[/i] given to members who can [b]maturely[/b] use it. There are definitely some people out there who are just a little too trigger happy with the -repu button. I won't name names because he/she knows who he/she is and I'm quite sure he/she will be reading this. :lol: A personal message from myself to any Ftalkers that want to push the -repu button....Grow up, or don't use it. PM somebody [b]first[/b] before you give them a -repu. Act maturely.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This is uncotrollable unless repu system will be disabled! They don't even think casting negative repu without knowing how worthy for others their reputations.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej][b]PM somebody first before you give them a -repu. Act maturely.[/b][/quote] i agree on that one, :lol: many kids are doin it now, heres some advice [b]"Don't do onto others what you don't want others to do onto you" :lol: [/b] PM them first. =) Report them if they did something wrong, :D

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-07-14 03:11:44)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't think they do that pm thing! Pride will rule everything hahahha[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I would have PM's that person who gave me -repu but ironically his/her pm is disabled. Also, all I did to "deserve" it was that I reported that he/she had made a double post. Anyway, it's over....I myself have only give a -repu 1 time.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This forum doen't have relievers on this problem. Lets rock members[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9083/eyebrowcm5.gif[/img]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i got my only red button coz of some member who had the interest for "[color=red][b]red[/b][/color]" colors. lol :lol: j/k. i think many were victimized by that member. including vitz, ej, uma, shirow, yuna? yea and that really pissed me off at first until i knew almost all moderators were given a negative repu.. wakakaka~ :wallbash: bad chita. :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-14 04:14:32)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hek hek anyway, howcome I'm now concern on this problem hahaha wake me up[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Ok...now I'll admit that -repu pisses me off (despite what I posted in my previous post). I guess I never cared about it before because I had never been given a -repu for an idiotic and moronic reason.[/quote] [quote=switpotato]mind not about ur repu it wont change the real u if ever i got negative repu someday... thats a different story lol.. selfish me..[/quote] nyahahaha thats it ... the truth is im saying its nothing etc etc but once u got one... hey... why give me that lol...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:50

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy