• ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 12345678..8

About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

aha!! sis yuna i likey youre suggestion!! :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

yeah Sum members are abusing the Positive Repu! =) those NOOB members! :lol: just waiting for admin's respond! =) Mods are also affected by this thread! Other Mods SPEAK! :lol:
jasmine_25men
» n00b
1969-12-31

See mine: [url=http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4553/noobtv6.jpg][img]http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4553/noobtv6.jpg[/img][/url] Is he/she a noob?! He gave me a -REPU and the reason is just -ho ho.- What a shaaaaaaame!! Sorry if i was new here. But i do obey the rules!! See my post where he/she gave me a -REPU!! [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=799926#p799926[/url] And i do follow the Topic!! Lol.

Last edited by jasmine_25men (2008-04-06 15:27:19)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Because You Did not follow . you did follow the rules but you did not follow the instructions. But She directly -repu you. hit her back *peace* @topic: Nice Suggestion and i agree with yuna
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Yuna give it 350 Post & 5 months! :lol: 3 months is just a short time! :lol: =) Hope Admin will Read this Thread! :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hears an idea... The + can be used if your post accounts more than a 100 While... The - can be used if your post accounts more than 500. Just a suggestion though. I am not sure if it is applicable.
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Hears an idea... The + can be used if your post accounts more than a 100 While... The - can be used if your post accounts more than 500. Just a suggestion though. I am not sure if it is applicable.[/quote] yeah i agree with ya.. :eh: The [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] can be used if your post accounts [b]more than a 100[/b] :D While... The [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] can be used if your post accounts [b]more than 500[/b] :D that's it..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Hears an idea... The + can be used if your post accounts more than a 100 While... The - can be used if your post accounts more than 500. Just a suggestion though. I am not sure if it is applicable.[/quote] Well. Nice suggestion Ephe. But how about the [i]"registered"[/i] period? Now, Newbies could make 100 posts a day. or even more. And to reach 500 posts, they could reach it within a week. And then start to abuse the system again.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Basing on my experience. Members with 100~300 post tends to abuse the reputation system due to they are unfamiliar on how things are run here. While... Members with 500+ post gives - as well but with proper reason due to they are familiar on what's right or wrong. For you guys do you think my observations are incorrect? Anyway this is just an opinion anyway.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-07 05:04:32)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow. so many people cares about reputation today, unlike before. anyways, the suggestion of kuya ephe is nice. i agree to it.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-04-07 06:11:46)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Agree - i havent been active lately but still, some member gave me a negative repu. and for a lame reason. its unfair to those who worked hard to get these repu's if some member will just take them away w/o invalid reason. I know some people here might think that " ohh its just a repu " well it maybe is to your view but not to others. I still care bout my repu coz i worked hard for it and i dont want anyone taking them away for a super lame reason.

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-04-07 06:28:57)

shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i agree too. i received -2 repu already. hir: TrendyMocha gave me a -repu for this reason -> 019548 stylishMO gave me a repu for this-> . df members should not give a -repu for some invalid reasons. i guess they just do it for fun. i hope admin wud grant this one.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in my opinion, how long you've registered in FT isn't an excuse why you give nonsense negative reputations to someone. i mean.. you can be registered here last year but only had the time to be active today. But post counts are counted lol. i like the 300 post counts cut off to give negative and positive reputations :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ It's because some members join the forum and they make lot of posts just in a short period of time. So we can not allow members who joined the forum with a purpose to spam our forum. Spammers have no rights to criticize or give reputations to others since they are spamming themselves in the forum.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

agree with the suggestion due to the fact that ive been a victim of that.. noobs are giving nega repu for those inappropriate reasons..:disgust: -- its easy for them to have the post count of 100-300 specially if they are spamming (but i guess they cant do it `coz mods here are doing thre jobs.) but to be active and registered here for 3-6 mos. take quite hard time..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

=) yeah [b]ephe[/b] is right make it [b]400[/b] for [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] [s]Negative[/s] & [b]100[/b] for [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] [u]POSITIVE[/u], then [i]atleast a month[/i] to lessen the Abuse! :D who would be damn to make a new accounts then post till 200 then :midfinger: [u]wait for a month[/u]! Only [s]Noobs[/s] :wasted: Do! & its kinda tiring! yeah! :D [i]Aya[/i] is true, its unfair to receive a =| [s]negative[/s] repu if you did a good score before! :| i mean "[i]heller you destroy our Repu![/i]" its like you deleted sumthing gud about us! :angry: ahh... just imagine, you log out with [b]100 [/b]positive repu all with a job well done :/ ! then by the next day you open you [b]FTALK account[/b] again, by then you discovered something! :O you just received a Non-sense Negative Repu :o from a [s]Noob member[/s] :disgust: ([i]who just want to have fun[/i])! waaaaaaaa... its kinda hard to accept if you see 100 -1 :o waaaaaaaa.. :paranoid: 99 total repu, i mean its kinda turns us off, disappointing! :doubt: i really feel like i wanna leave this forum, dont want to Post here anymore! :retard: :eh: Guys just my Opinion okay :D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-04-10 05:04:12)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Nice One karuro agree with your post and with you
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In reply with #26 that's not equal at all. I agree with those members who says you can give - or + reputation with the same # of posts depends how many posts must to be consider 100, 300, 500 or whatever!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ you dont get it?! ahehehe... to solve the Repu issue! read sum post here! so dat you will really know! i think you dont understand us cuz you havent exp having negative repu yet! PEACE DUDE! :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

To make it simple it would be much better if only moderators could give negative reps for valid reasons. They are mature enough to know it is approciate to give it unlike some members who simply do not like another member and see a chance using the neg rep system to get at them.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:31

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy