• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 12345678..8

[b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Hm, tough one. =D I like both of teh anime[i]s[/i]. But I think Espada will do. =| I'm not a Naruto Fan or something. I'm more of a Bleach Fan. =D =D =D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Akatsuki! No doubt, the Akatsuki organization still is stronger.
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ok ok i will return the conversation about this but many people says that akatsuki is the strongest but somehow about the leader hehehehe whos the strongest now?[/b] [b]Akatsuki[/b] :arrow: [b][i]Pein[/i][/b] [b]Espada[/b] :arrow: [b][i]Sosuke Aizen[/i][/b]

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-05-22 22:07:26)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course AKATSUKI! hehe^^ and i go for :arrow: PEIN

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-05-22 22:19:28)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:cool::thumbsup: Akatsuki Is Cool And Stronger Like Pein And Utchiha Tobi
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if only, all of the aktsuki members are not yet dead. they'd be stronger. haha. --- yeah, tobi is really madara uchiha,(previous bestfriend of kakashi)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=§hiƒƒer]ok ok i will return the conversation about this but many people says that akatsuki is the strongest but somehow about the leader hehehehe whos the strongest now? Akatsuki :arrow: Pein Espada :arrow: Sosuke Aizen[/quote] i think Pein is no match with Aizen-sama.. try to watch bleach..
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

akatsuki...they're cool...and sasori-sama is cute enough...wahahaha=D
greyback17
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sousuke is much stronger than Pein for me! Try to watch bleach and you'll see his ultimate power! =D Espada will win for me! Remember that Espadas still have ressureccion form (their true form)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=greyback17]Remember that Espadas still have ressureccion form (their true form)[/quote] yah..that's true..
greyback17
» n00b
1969-12-31

One more about espadas, if Ulquiorra is very powerful without his ressureccion form, what about the remaining top three espadas? =D=D
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:)[b]akatsuki is cool[/b] :) [/align]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

akatsuki.. im not familiar with espada
sophomore14
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:ESPADA don't know this animes :thumbsdown:akatsuki still have no idea .. cge lang ..:P
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im more fan of bleach so ill choose espada.. and also... ulqiuorra is there.. omg :wow: :wow: :wow: ♥♥♥♥ hehehe i love him too.. hihi :wow: :wow: :wow:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kEiyThLyN: hmmnn your not familiar huh? but you knoe bleach? am i right? then try to watch bleach hehehe
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

AKATSUKI!! =D=HIDAN! and sasori~!
Ervin kenpachi
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me,espada...Ulqiuorra can finish them for only one powerful cero!!=D
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

akatsuki pein, tobi(madara)
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jun100]akatsuki pein, tobi(madara)[/quote] yeah i agree akatsuki still the best
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:04

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy