• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 112345678..8

[b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

akatsuki :) :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

I know that Akatsuki is cool and Espada?? what is espada?? I dont know that..hehe Espada is just like akatsuki in Bleach right??? I totally love Naruto more than bleach but... Thinking wat happened to sasori.... deafeated by sakura....aw That's so lame... I think Espada will win even though i dont know them... hehe
roan19
» n00b
1969-12-31

I never heard of espada... :p But I do know a lot bout Akatsuki.. all of them are GREAT :D
PhRey
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill go for the [b][/b]AKATSUKI[b][/b].... the original post says 10vs10...this includes those pawned members of akatsuki.... itachi's amaterasu and susano'o and pain's six identities were amazing.... pain is so intriguing... the rin'negan is owned by nagato... but there is no nagato in the six.... but there is yahiko... im confused... it excites me what really happened... and there is also madara uchiha who allegedly loosed the nine-tailed beast... if he cud do that then the espada has nothing to do with it... RAWRRRRR!!!! AKATSUKI is STRONGER than the espada!!!
jezreeljhune
» n00b
1969-12-31

AKATSUKI's THE BEST!
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

actually a lot of people here in philipines know naruto than bleach its because naruto is televised by abs-cbn... but in the other countries [b]Bleach [/b]really dominates! =) i'll go with the Espadas!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] yay! i love them both but i think i like "akatsuki" much. X3 though, espada was good too. :D [/b]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh? u dont know espada of bleach? hmmnn,read this :arrow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Espada_in_Bleach yeah jugits is right watch bleach to know more about espada..you know even me i like naruto and also bleach but i just wondering..whos gonna be the strongest among the two group? waaaaaaa i just want to see that battle between them..so far.. i hope that japan will make an anime entitled naruto-bleach hahahaha thats weird lol
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I choose : [b]Akatsuki!!! :wow: [/b]
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll273/hakuakai/Akatsuki.jpg[/img] :arrow: [b]Akatsuki![/b] :D :thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think..of course Espada..Why?what i know so far..in japan, Ninja cannot againts Samurai coz samurai skillful is very high.. =).. So..i think, akatsuki is ninja..and Espada has a katana..so,espda is samurai.. Espada has power can againts bankai ...for example like grimmjow jaggerjack.. =D their reiatsu will broke akatsuki power..hahahha [img]http://th143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/drinking69/th_kulataarancar.gif[/img]
konzendew
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/Anri_Yamato/Grimmjow.jpg[/img] [img]http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4448/grimmjowpanterauu4.png[/img] stay away from # 6 =)
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ammar1408]I think..of course Espada..Why?what i know so far..in japan, Ninja cannot againts Samurai coz samurai skillful is very high.. =).. So..i think, akatsuki is ninja..and Espada has a katana..so,espda is samurai.. Espada has power can againts bankai ...for example like grimmjow jaggerjack.. =D their reiatsu will broke akatsuki power..hahahha[/quote] Ratio form... Akatsuki:Ninja then Espada:Katana?>.> It would be better if Samurai...XD I prefer Akatsuki than Espada... no one can beat them.... Ninjas have a wide range of Techniques... while Samurais don't.... XD
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Akatsuki of course :D
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

akatsuki and espada r similar <---both groups. i'd choose akatsuki. :thumbsup: i was nver a bleach addict, nver bin familiar of it until u mentioned. :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Akatsuki of course! Way more excellent strategists than Espada. They have good battle tacticts too!=)
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ummm samurai depends on it sword right? w/o it he/she is useless... therefore i prefer akatsuki... i dont know espada yet [img]http://i353.photobucket.com/albums/r397/tyico123/AKATSUKI.gif[/img]

Last edited by jan010 (2008-07-20 05:46:15)

darkzer028
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]AKATSUKI[/b] Ninja skills are much more way cooler! Besides they have more techniques (jutsu) and skills compared to the Espada who relies purely on their spirit pressure power, meaning they have no talent! Espada's are weaklings!jst Try to match them with Vaizards!

Last edited by darkzer028 (2008-07-20 05:56:48)

greyback17
» n00b
1969-12-31

NAH! Espadas are not samurais! They are hollows! They only used the style of shinigamis but they have no Zanpakutous! They hide they true power inside they swords... But they don't rely on their swords! Grimmjoww fight with his bare body without using sword in his ressureccion form! They also have other techniques! One of it is Cero and there other types of ceros (Maybe, but since there is a Gran Rey Cero) Another technique is their version of flash step which is much faster than a flash step (faster than bankai of Ichigo) Another is the technique where they'll freeze their reiatsu (version of chakra in bleach) and shoot it like a bullet in a marvelous speed (not yet shown in anime, I think) Espada will win, I think... I'll just correct that they are NOT samurais! They also can't be compared to samurais!

Last edited by greyback17 (2008-07-26 06:48:21)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]akatsuki :arrow: pein :arrow: itachi :arrow: sasori :arrow: hidan [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:21

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy