• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 1..12345678

[b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

i like them both:D
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

akatsuki...i like bleach but i [b]love[/b] naruto.
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]espada: ulqoirra and szhizel[/b]:thumbsup: [b]vote for them!! XD[/b]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Akatsuki . . . its super duper amazingly cool
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me.... akatsuki is the best... =)=)
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Me... AKATSUKI I LOVE AKATSUKI :thumbsup:
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me Akatsuki much cooler :thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote][img]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq340/Ari_Naulka/1932012762_1f13fcb2b2_m.jpg[/img] [img]http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk390/KyanaLuna/Yami%20Apolla%20Uchiha/Akatsuki-symbol.jpg[/img][/quote]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Akatsuki! They are cool! =D[/b]
whel24
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!!!!!!!!! guyz plezzzzzzzzz add me fs whel24_chaters@yahoo.com 0r ym punknotdead24@y.c
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Akatsuki :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=whel24]hi!!!!!!!!! guyz plezzzzzzzzz add me fs whel24_chaters@yahoo.com 0r ym punknotdead24@y.c[/quote] hey? pls respect my thread here. dont post any topic besides there is a topic.. pls edit ur post.. :disgust: :arrow: topic: well most of us like naruto even me i like it but.. unfortunately im soo addicted to bleach.. hehehehe sorry for the naruto fans out there.. but i think naruto will win only here in the phil. but in other country they will not win.. its inly my opinion guys.. hihihi.. go ahead and post ur comment.. thank you. •4thespada•
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

akatsuki!![itachi,hidan and pein] i'm a naruto lover...
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

definitely akatsuki. . .
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

... i wouldn't be an idiot who will not choose akatsuki!! peace for those who didn't!! :lol:
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk230/AkatsukixShinigami/Naruto/Akatsuki_.jpg[/img] [b]for me... its AKATSUKI.....[/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i l0ve watching thm b0th. but i 0ften watch narut0. s0 akatsuki ^_^
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

akatsukiiiiiiiiiiiii ! ! lol
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it is akatsuki.. Immortals
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Espada...i think GrimmJow and Ulquiora can handle all the akatsuki....Aizen will appear if Pein intrudes..^^
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jugitz]Espada..=):thumbsup: especially Ulquiorra..[/quote] I agree . Of course, include Neliel =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:44

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy