• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 1..12345678

[b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Yellow Flash
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

aw.. sorry for double posting... didnt notice...

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-09-02 02:52:55)

Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

i can't choose which one is the strongest.. because i like them both...:D
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] Espada![/b] Go go ULQUIORRA!!
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i chose[b] Akatsuki [/b] b coz, [u]Itachi[/u] in there :rose:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ yellowflash: even if akatsuki is 27? hmmnn.. dont you think that espada will be afraid of that? espada are so many because that ten espada is only the ten primary strongest.. but unfortunately there are more espada besides that ten.. so i think their match is a very good fight dont you think? heheheh
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

@§hiƒƒer hehehe.. im not saying that they will be afraid.. coz i know that Espada is strong too. heheh i didnt know that espada have had more members... hehehe sorry.... silly me :D
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Akatsuki! i LIke thier ROBE in their REd cLouds.. my fave akatsuki is Itachi(whoa!watta genius),Kisame(at least he is so cool!) Pein for sure though i seldom did i saw him.. oh before i Forget, I like Mysterious Tobi!(Uchiha Madara) espada is cool also but Akatsuki is a way cooler than them.. they is nore on physical strenght but i like the fights. I like also the Aloe Vera? whos aloe vera.?or just the way naruto calls him.. its no other than Zetsu! hihihi!

Last edited by icyhott23 (2008-09-12 05:37:41)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aww .. Akatsuki ! :D
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

All about Pein(Leader of Akatsuki) Rin'Negan (100%)(much higher than sharingan of Uchihas) Taijutsu (100%) Ninjutsu (100%) Genjutsu (?) Speed (120 %) Seal Knowledge(100%) Seal Forming Speed(90%) Status:God-Like for Amegakure People Sensei: Jiraiya Partner: Konan Favorite Place: Highest Tower in Hidden rain Village Enemies: Jiraiya-sensei Subordinates: Sasori Hidan Kakuzu Deidara Zetsu Uchiha Itachi Hoshigaki Kisame Ring: 零(Zero) Most used Technique: Shōten no Jutsu Fuuin Jutsu Genryuu Kyuu Fuujin Quotw him: † I EXIST TO DOMINATE THE WORLD †
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=icyhott23]Pein(Leader of Akatsuki)[/quote] Tobi(Madara Uchiha) is the real leader of Akatsuki.... :D
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i vote for akatsuki.......... :thumbsup:
ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think akatsuki is stronger than espada.. hehe..
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

akatsuki...for me..
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Akatsuki! i love them..
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

akatsuki stronger than espada and they were have some interisting powers
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]akatsuki... :thumbsup:[/b] bcz there were itachi n sasori i love them.. :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

akatsuki ruleS!!!! =D=D=D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Espade is cool i love them more than Akatsuki!
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Nah.. Akatsuki is my favorite villain of all! They're really merciless!![/color] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/755/755765i9j1sctvei.gif[/img][/align]
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

espada i like than better :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:28

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy