• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 12345678..8

[b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Akatsuki would've been a lot stronger if the others were still alive... There's only 5 members left now. But then again, Tobi and Pein are there. I go for Akatsuki. Rawr Akatsuki rawr. =D
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

hihihihi :lol: the two girls said IF hehehehehe ill w8 4 deathwish4mcr freak dude 4 the site of bleach i didnt know it... =| hehehe @topic: we want to know really who is the strongest right? hehehehe they have to battle each other the question is how? hahahahaha idk too...

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-04-18 05:37:02)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Shiffer[/b] Ah. Site of bleach. ? Just googling them. =d Honestly, I joined a Bleach forum. But it is an Indonesian forum. I'm afraid U 'll get lost there. [hr][hr] Yaha~ Espada is the strongest. Wanna know why? Ninja couldn't kill Arrancars. Cause among them, there are some Hollows. Ninja didn't have the Shinigami abilities. Auhm. Maybe Tobi could apply as a Shinigami. =d
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i know now sis hehehehe http://bleachportal.net <<<< thats it hehehehe =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ah yeah. Btw. Let's back to the topic. Espada. Shiffer siggy explained that. =d While Akatsuki. Auhm. Ephe is Tobi. I wonder if Tobi join the Espada.
fernani
» n00b
1969-12-31

i vote for Espada... because i like Aizen, Ulquiorra and Gin i also like Akatsuki but Espada is more stronger..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ah one more vote for Espada. Btw. What do u think about their power? :eh:
fernani
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant say about their power this time because i dont still see them took out their Zanpakotou...=)) but i think they gotten even more stronger...
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Ah yeah. Btw. Let's back to the topic. Espada. Shiffer siggy explained that. =d While Akatsuki. Auhm. Ephe is Tobi. I wonder if Tobi join the Espada.[/quote] sis wats that? uhm ill explain wat?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=§hiƒƒer]yeah! hihihihi oppss wat is the site of bleach? i can remeber that blech.blogspot.com? isnt it? cause i search there all about bleach hehehehe isn't it the gotei 13 is the 13 captains right? @topic: maybe sum pipol know that akatsuki is the strongest cause they always watch naruto but try to watch bleach hehehehe and ull know the true power of arrancar even vizard has no match to them... :evil: even the captains cannot stop aizen hehehehe[/quote] yah.. i strongly agree...=):thumbsup:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

AKATSUKI!! especially TOBI and ITACHI.. trivia: [spoiler]there are rumors that [b]TOBi[/b] of akatsuki is [u]Madara Uchiha[/u]!!!the co-founder of the KONOHA VILLAGE!!!and the founder of MANGEYKU SHARINGAN!!![/spoiler] :D:D:D i am really interested 2 tobi of akatsuki cuz his face is not seen yet!! hehheheh... i do not like ESPADA cuz i am not familiar with themm...:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Akatsuki nuff said =D
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8]AKATSUKI!! especially TOBI and ITACHI.. trivia: [spoiler]there are rumors that [b]TOBi[/b] of akatsuki is [u]Madara Uchiha[/u]!!!the co-founder of the KONOHA VILLAGE!!!and the founder of MANGEYKU SHARINGAN!!![/spoiler] :D:D:D i am really interested 2 tobi of akatsuki cuz his face is not seen yet!! hehheheh... i do not like ESPADA cuz i am not familiar with themm...:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] hahaha then try to watch the whole episode of bleach hihihihi
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i`ll go for akatsuki! xDD
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ESPADA coz....exploding birds.wont work coz they have skin that is harder than steel and you dont have any hearts to be stolen from them coz they are hearthless(literally) and they have shunpo that is flash steps..also cero is crazy powerfull.. and also from the sharingan..if 2 of them were caught by sharingan coz only 2 of akatsuki have sharingan what about the others?.. also ulquiorra can dissolve his eyes so..worthless sharingan... ow yeah.. one of the espada eats you alive and digest you to get every single energy you have!!! :wasted::wasted:
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]AKATSUKI[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=ff6699]I'll go for Akatsuki!! Man, Itachi and Sasori is hot!! >.<[/b][/color]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2008-04-23 22:06:18)

'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i go for akatsuki.. i'm really interested what Tobi's face really looks like.. and how strong he is of course. in the latest manga that i've seen.. seems that Sasuke knows who really he is.. :rolleyes: btw.. is Itachi really dead? =| coz i've seen it in the manga.. Sasuke kill itachi ;] if you wanna see it.. go to http://www.mangafox.com/ :D[/b]

Last edited by 'RyEn' (2008-04-24 06:19:06)

jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]akatsuki[/b] eventhough itachi and some are dead ... still they have 1 uchiha left ...
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Akatsuki Thats Wat Ill Pick Opcurze Naruto Fan Me
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:45

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy