• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 1..123456788

[b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

[quote=Yellow Flash]I know that Akatsuki is cool and Espada?? what is espada?? I dont know that..hehe Espada is just like akatsuki in Bleach right??? I totally love Naruto more than bleach but... Thinking wat happened to sasori.... deafeated by sakura....aw That's so lame... I think Espada will win even though i dont know them... hehe[/quote] l:Dl..u have a point! [b]espada[/b][i][/i] for me always!
toyzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Although I'm a Bleacher, I'd go for Akatsuki.. :arrow: [b]Itachi[/b] :arrow: [b]Paine[/b] :arrow: and the one w/ 2face/2personalities (what's his name?)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Akatsuki of course~~!!! much more cooler!XD
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

akatsuki will win..coz im their leader =D =D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Akatsuki!!![/b] They have cooler outfits.. hehe and one of them has the sharingan :o[/align]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

of course [b]akatsuki[/b]! :thumbsup: i like pain n itachi. :D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me in akatsuki is.. [b]deidara,itachi and sasori[/b] in espada.. [b]Ulquiorra[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Akatsuki is much more stronger than espada. If only espada is in human form... they will get annihilated by akatsuki. akatsuki powers: sharingan ---> predict movements hidan's jutsu ---> (considered immortal) reflect damage Kakuzu ---> (considered immortal)5 lives + life stealer + (4 elements: fire,wind,water and earth jutsu) pein ---> unknown powers, multiple identity deidara ---> explosive master madara ---> unknown powers Sasori ---> (considered immortal) can switch his soul into any puppet + puppet master
farouqhadi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Itachi n Pein -AKatsuki. Ulquoirra n Grimmjaw - Espada. DAMN cool.....:eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

akatsuki : arrow: Itachi O_O,Sasori,Konan,Deidara~~~~~~~ =D=D espada : Ulquiorra^^
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Akatsuki is the best! only Naruto can beat 'em.
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]akatsuki^^ they rock!hahah..love 'em :)[/color][/align]
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in akatsuki :arrow: deidara :arrow: itachi :arrow: tobi but, i don't know espada
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Akatsuki!! Go Pein :thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]AKATSUKI![/b] =) HEHEHE! [i]rekenrol![/i]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm.. i think its akatsuki now.... i just noticed this... Sasori Deidara Hidan(immortal) Kakuzu(5 lives) Itachi Kisame(one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist) Zetsu Konan 6 paths of pein(bwahaha 6 in 1??) Tobi/madara also immortal because of his chakra(plus if madara summons his real pet, the kyuubi.) +the tailed beasts that theyve got... is Team Eagle excluded in this thread??(Sasuke's team) Some akatsuki members are beaten but that doesnt mean that they're weak.. its just that konoha is stronger....

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-09-02 02:45:48)

Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

espada really sucks... although both espada and akatsuki have their numbers going down, akatsuki on the other hand has new recruits like sasuke and his team... plus the fact that sasuke now is battling the 8 tailed rapper guy jinchuriki, akatsuki is yet to become all too powerful.... costumes are cooler with akatsuki too... i really like when those cloudy cloaks glow in the dark... how i wish i had that too.... :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]Zetsu(you can exclude zetsu because his just an observer)[/quote] You can't ignore Zetsu dude =D you really don't know what he is capable of...:paranoid: I just read some facts on some forum threads from toriyama... Those traps that where set-up when team gai disarmed it? Those traps where set by Zetsu... He may look weak(I guess not :paranoid:) But has some hidden powers that we have not yet known. [quote=Yellow Flash]Some akatsuki members are beaten but that doesnt mean that they're weak.. its just that konoha is stronger....[/quote] 100% correct :D:thumbsup:
deathchant
» n00b
1969-12-31

akatsuki! itachi!
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]You can't ignore Zetsu dude =D you really don't know what he is capable of...:paranoid: I just read some facts on some forum threads from toriyama... Those traps that where set-up when team gai disarmed it? Those traps where set by Zetsu... He may look weak(I guess not :paranoid:) But has some hidden powers that we have not yet known.[/quote] oh sorry... maybe ill just edit it.... hehehehe @topic Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, Konan, 6 paths of pein, Madara, Team Eagle(Sasukes's team w/ 4 members), plus the 7 tailed beasts that theyve got(Madara Uchiha said) + the kyuubi(Madara's Real pet)... and the 8 tailed beasts that soon to be caught... as a result!!!!! 27 vs. 10 Wow!!!!

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-09-02 02:54:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:15

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy