• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 1..12345678

[b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

jan010
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

[align=center]I dont watch bleach™.. so I chose akatsuki[/align]
aprilanne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

ESPADA!=) their clothes rocks!
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mjd1224]@hirako shinji -- haha.. yah right.. itachi's sharingan is too strong. =D=D[/quote] for me espada. what about the reatsu of 10 espada?and theres more they can be more powerful by their true form! by releasing their zanpaktou! and they have a very strong tech. the Cero!
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

akatsuki is the best of the best . . .
kibumie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Espada because of Ulquiorra
x2ndCptRinkax
» n00b
1969-12-31

~ Of Course I Go For The Espada ~ ~ Ulqiourra Can Kill Them In One Shot Of Cero That Is Very Huge ~ ~ Even Akatsuki Members Use Their Techniques Ulqiourra Can Still Kill Them ~ ~ Ulqiourra Is A Very Fast Espada ~ ~ And Espada Are Very Powerful ~ ~ They Do Not Depend On Their Powers And Techniques ~ ~ They Use Their Fist To Kill Their Enemy ~ ~ Try To Watch Bleach ~ =d

Last edited by x2ndCptRinkax (2008-12-27 00:58:20)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Akatsuki[/i] 4 me. :thumbsup: [/b]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Akatsuki......:thumbsup:
rubiksato2jam
» n00b
1969-12-31

akatsuki because of pain and [b]MY KONAN!!![/b] hahaha :)
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

akatsuki.. hehehehehehehe
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]it's akatsuki~! like deidara, konan, and sasori~!! wooowooo~! go akatsuki![/align][/b]
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i][b]Akatsuki forever...I love Itachi....they are cool :cool:[/i][/color][/b]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=x2ndCptRinkax]~ Of Course I Go For The Espada ~ ~ Ulqiourra Can Kill Them In One Shot Of Cero That Is Very Huge ~ ~ Even Akatsuki Members Use Their Techniques Ulqiourra Can Still Kill Them ~ ~ Ulqiourra Is A Very Fast Espada ~ ~ And Espada Are Very Powerful ~ ~ They Do Not Depend On Their Powers And Techniques ~ ~ They Use Their Fist To Kill Their Enemy ~ ~ Try To Watch Bleach ~[/quote] yeah i agree try to watch bleach hehehehe... its cool like me hahahahha ulquiorra lol!!!
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]Yaha~ Espada is the strongest. Wanna know why? Ninja couldn't kill Arrancars. Cause among them, there are some Hollows. Ninja didn't have the Shinigami abilities.[/quote] [b]i agree and also in Ninja they still have to do some effin hand moves & gestures to perform some looong techniques. they also have to memorize or learn those movements. unlike with the Espada just one swift of their swords or weapons you'll get wack man. and i think Akatsuki are humans while Espada are kinda hollows. Espada can endure way longer than Akatsuki. so Espada still for me. :eh::thumbsup: =) and in addition Espada are waaay more c:cool::cool:l than Akatsuki because of their outfits. i super love their outfits. so freakin cool. :drool: [/b]

Last edited by jugitz (2009-01-06 09:43:03)

ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: Akatsuki :evil:
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Akatsuki.[/b] , of course! haha! laaab Pein. =|
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Akatsuki forever...I love tobi....they are cool :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]First of all i know that naruto and bleach are the same in characters you know why? if naruto has 10 akatsuki then bleach has 10 espada who among of the two group of character is you think the stro

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:30

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy