• ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1234567..7

sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

blueberry13
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

sweet november... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

oh... a walk to remember is the best.. huhuhu i miss mandy moore ... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
mimay09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=darkslategray] ..:..[u]Passion of the Christ [/u]<-- sad sad sad " [u]The Notebook [/u][/color][color=hotpink][b] <333[/b][/color] <-- well..the story's sadder xD

Last edited by mimay09 (2007-08-18 16:12:05)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mimay09][color=darkslategray] ..:..[u]Passion of the Christ [/u]<-- sad sad sad[/quote] True. How can I forget. :crybaby:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Notebook and a walk to remember but rush hour 3 made me cry becuase of laughing
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

pursuit of happiness.. close to you..
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]magnifico i watched it many times and cried many times too!!!! [/b]
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥SOMEWHERE IN TIME great love story and its CHRISTOPHER REEVES♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a walk 2 remember
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: The Notebook[/b] :crybaby:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

movies i think the notebook and phantom of the opera! i like classic stories and also musical,the notebook was magnificent.. =)
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I cried once in watching a movie and that is [b]A Walk To Remember[/b].
tivaro27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Grave of Fireflies. It's anime movie that make me touched almost to cry when Keita ( If I don't wrong ),trying not to cry in front of his sis. He knows their mother was died,but he didn't want his sis know about that [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4473/siggyqdr7.jpg[/img][/url]
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

.....a walk to remember .....My sassy girl .....dark water ^_^
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Titanic. Always Titanic. And A Walk to Remember.. :crybaby:
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a walk to remember and the notebook... nicholas sparks is a real tear-jerker author!!!
@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

the notebook_actually, i have a crush on the main actor!ahahahah!:D kingkong_i really regret that i watch this movie coz i have a weakness on animals!uhuhuhuhuhuh:crybaby:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Passion of the Christ.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

1.Magnifico 2.The Notebook 3.The Classic(korean)..[just watched it from our 16in1 dvd..haha idk if that's the real title) 4.A millionaire's 1st love :crybaby: :crybaby:
flurteeyflirtlovesweet
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]-If Only -The Click[/b] :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy