• ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1234567..7

sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

epolapple
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. message in a bottle - too late for kevin.. he shouldn't have rode that boat! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-05-11 23:06:26)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

I'll post what I can remember: [b]Il Mare (Korea)[/b] : You should just watch the movie. It's beautiful (the Korean version only). [b]Stepmom (US)[/b] Stars Julia Roberts and Susan Sarandon. [b]Billy Elliot (UK)[/b] You'll cry by the time the father realizes he has got to support his son. [b]Ing.. (Korea)[/b] Weird title, it's a melo-drama. I hate tragic stories, but I watch them anyways. [b]Marathon (Korea)[/b] Based on a true story, where an autistic guy wins the Marathon. [b]Love Collage (Japan)[/b] It's a good movie, the end of the movie is very touching. [b]Lovely Rivals (Korea)[/b] This is a comedy, but the drama part was very good. [b]Lover's Concerto (Korea)[/b] Great Korean melo-drama. I love this one.. [b]Be With Me (Singapore)[/b] The bit with the old man who can't get over the death of his wife is really sad. [b]Crash (US)[/b] Different stories but they are connected, great movie this one. [b]Leon: The Professional (US)[/b] Stars Jean Reno and Natalie Portman's 1st movie at age 12. Amazing! [b]Schindler's List (US)[/b] You should ask yourself why you didn't cry in this movie. [i]And last but not the least...[/i] [color=brown][b]I am Sam (US)[/b][/color] Starring Michelle Pfeiffer, Sean Pean and Dakota Fanning. Damn that movie! It made me cry sooo hard!

Last edited by Padme (2007-04-20 23:52:20)

chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

sassy girl if 0nly.. :crybaby:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Click (starring Adam Sandler and Kate) Well this is a real Comedy movie.. But it also shared some heavy dramatic scenes.. This movie made me cry a lot of times!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm.. i'm not into movies but i think the saddest movie i've ever watched is the 'First 50 Dates'.. though i don't cry :retard: it just made me sad

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-05-02 08:03:40)

cheezysandy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]A Walk to Remember[/b]
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]death note 2..[/b][i] [japan][/i] :arrow: when ryuk killed light.. it made me cry :crybaby: [b]click[/b] [i][starring adam sandler][/i] :arrow: really sad movie..

Last edited by mayfel_32 (2007-05-22 02:28:02)

blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: click=it made ma laugh soo hard && cry at the same time.. i love that movie..[/b]
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm.. :kiss: --click i do not cry easily but it made me drop a single tear :eh: --butterfly effect 1

Last edited by ranyah (2007-06-11 06:11:50)

krizhaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]the notebook[/b] -aww. its really touching. sweet && awesome couple. haha. i wish i would marry a guy like the main character. :eh:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The Bridge To Terabithia CRASH ( The Shooting Scene )
fie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]LORD OF THE FLIES[/b] man, the look in those children's faces makes me wanna bust in tears.
crazyrandomchic
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=krizhaaa][b]the notebook[/b] -aww. its really touching. sweet && awesome couple. haha. i wish i would marry a guy like the main character. :eh:[/quote] YEAH! I SO TRULY AGREE..=) The notebook is soooo heart touching I couldn't stop crying even when the movie ended.
hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Infernal Affairs[/b] I did not cry when I watch this movie coz I'm the person who could hard to cry..but this is one of the movies I watched that touched me..
joanna122494
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] :thumbsup: a walk to remember :thumbsup: if only[/b] :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A Walk To Remember. How To Keep My Love. Magnifico. ( Fil ) The Classic. (Korea, 2003) You Are The One. KKK~ [b]lol, that`s all.[/b] :lol:
maztahchicc
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'am sam :arrow: a walk to remember
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1.a walk to remember 2.50 first dates 3.if only 4.titanic 5.the notebook 6.all my life (fil) :crybaby:
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

china Cry, poland, schindler's list..and i juz forgot the others... i don't usually cry over a movie...
fathy07
» n00b
1969-12-31

yup a walk to remember?? makes me cry when mandy moore is gone... :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:40

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy