• ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1..1234567

sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

[color=pink] the movie [b] windstruck [/b] i cried so hard! =( Its a Korean movie, if you want to find about it, visit crunchyroll.com, I swear, you'll cry a lot, esp. if you watch it alone. [/color] =| :thumbsup:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

[b]Kingkong[/b] [i]it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.[/i] :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A WALK TO REMEMBER THE NOTEBOOK CITY OF ANGELS those stories made me cry.. awww..
riin4
» n00b
1969-12-31

TITANIC! ahahah! Promise that movie made me cry real hard!:D
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm. armaggedon.. ([i]do i spell it right?[/i]) i don't know it made me cry so hard?
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the last movie that made me cry REALLY REALLY hard:: click ;]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

me?! its titanic. gosh, eventhough i watch it several times, it always made me cry.
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..deathnote the movie.. when L is killled,,,:crybaby: ..bridge to terabithia...:crybaby::cry:
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

P.S I Love You..:cry:
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]A Walk To Remember[/b] really made me cry... :crybaby::crybaby:
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..VAN HELSING..--yah!!it's supposed to be a horror movie.. ...but kate died!!!..--grRr!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is: :arrow: cinderella story :arrow: the click
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Titanic[/i] is 1 of dem. :thumbsup:[/b]
nojahkilledthevintagebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Magnifico. :crybaby: when magnifico used the coffin she made for his granny.
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Make Me Cry ? Hmm [b]Harold & Kumar - Escape from Guantanamo Bay[/b] Make Me Cry and make my stomach hurt too .. wow !!
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Laskar Pelangi :arrow::arrow::arrow: :crybaby:
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]'50 First Dates'[/b], [b]'The Click' and [b]'The Champ'[/b]..... :cry: :crybaby: :puke:

Last edited by wakekek07 (2009-01-06 10:35:05)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Titanic. A walk to remember. Magnifico. =|
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Laskar Pelangi.........=(
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] Miracle worker...the part where Helen Killer was taught by her teacher so much even though her teacher was sacrificng for her sake.. ..makes me cry.. :crybaby: and [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:26

[ 10 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy