• ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1234567..7

sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Artificial Intelligence I am Sam The Notebook Smile
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

[b]Click[/b][the ending was really dramatic:(] [b]The Pursuit of Happyness[/b][the movie was great coz it made me cry. =(]
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Notebook maybe.....
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this movie too [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WUkXozU37U0[/youtube] look at the ending part!

Last edited by losher29 (2008-05-18 02:54:50)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Step Mom :cry:[/b] Synopsis: Julia Roberts' character tries to win over her husband-to-be's children, they later found out that the man's wife ( portrayed by Susan Surandon) is dying of Cancer and the story revolves around the happenings in the life of the dying mother and how everyone copes up with it. [b]The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants[/b] Synopsis: 4 friends go on separate vacations on summer but before the summer came they found out a pair of jeans that amazingly fit them all even in their different sizes. They bought it and told each other to mail it to each other while on vacation to find out what magic the pants behold for the 4 girls. [spoiler]All Synopsizes are made by me. No need to credit any site[/spoiler]
MarcNeil
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Click[/b] and [b]If Only[/b]. :crybaby:
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]a walk to remember[/b] and [b]if only[/b]
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]pearl harbor & titanic.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/i][/align]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Koizora [恋空」[/b] or [b]sky of love[/b] in singapore version. :P[/align] it really made me cry~ :| [b]sypnosis:[/b]In her first year of high school, Tahara Mika is initally freaked by the advances of the punkish Sakurai Hiroki, but eventually comes to see the sensitive and romantic side of him. Their growing affections becomes Mika’s first love, which eventually leads to a tumultuous chain of events over several years. [Source: nihonreview.com] [i]The boy is in the cast of new season of gokusen~ [/i]:wow: [b]Gokusen 3[/b] [spoiler][img]http://h1.ripway.com/hardcandyrox/kawaiigrpx/koizora-108849.jpg[/img][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2253/2331656686_44b03e22ef.jpg?v=0[/img] [/spoiler] [b]this is a real spoiler. =D[/b] [spoiler] The boy died in the end. :|[/spoiler] teaser: [spoiler][youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NePlZ5i4dOM&feature=related[/youtube][/spoiler] theme songs: Heavenly days by agaraki yui as mika in koizora and Tabidachi no uta by Mr.children. :redface: [i] wow nag plug? :lol: i love the spoilers~[/i] :lol:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-24 10:25:11)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hmm... i think... the movie... we are marshall./.. i was tuched and it was based on a real life story... hehe... so you better see that movie![/b]
jen0495
» n00b
1969-12-31

sisterhood of the traveling pants and a walk to remember .. :eh:
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] Yamada Taro Monogatari[/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: the movie that made me cry a river..:crybaby: try to watch it for your self..
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Click - such a nice story. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Notebook - inspiring one. :redface:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Brother bear 2. :crybaby:[/i]
mario_ask
» n00b
1969-12-31

Armageddon.... =):doubt:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

defenitly [b]TITANIC AND AKEELA AND D BEE[/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=anitsirk29]Brother bear 2. :crybaby:[/quote] lols you made me laugh. -- as what i've said. KOIZORA desu.desu.desu~~~ lol :lol:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]titanic[/b] that movie is really make me want cry :crybaby:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Pursuit of Happyness and Billy Elliot! The film is amazing but sad in contrast!
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

passion of the christ ? ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:39

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy