• ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 112345677

sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

A walk to remember - this movie is so touching. :wow:
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

passion of the christ,titanic,a walk to remember..
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

If only----Jennifer Love Hewitt
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a walk to remember,, huhuhu a great movie
khamdani
» n00b
1969-12-31

korean mandarin:cry:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

When I was a kid.. I cried on the movie "Air Bud" The part were the kid separates from his dog..:cry:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't think I've ever actually cried from a movie, but there's been some that made me "tear up" a little bit, or just plain made me really sad.... Crash (The scene where the man goes to shoot the locksmith, then daughter jumps into her dad's arms as the guy pulls the trigger....wow....that was definitely the closest I've ever been to crying from a movie scene) Losing Isiah (but it has a happy ending) Sometimes In April (and based on real events) My Girl (I think that's the name of it...It had the Culkin kid from Home Alone series...the ending was so sad) hmm, that's all I can think of right now

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-20 01:34:27)

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A Walk to Remember. Game Plan. I am Sam. Click. If Only. Love me if you dare.
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's the windstruck and sassy girl . :crybaby:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dragon fly.....
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the notebook! it really made me cry! :crybaby:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The Notebook and I am Legend xDD
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Me. . ¤>Titanic , ¤>Ayat-Ayat Cinta and ¤>Mengejar matahari :thumbsup:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a walk to remember .. one litre of tears .. wahh .. it made me cry hard!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sorry .. i didnt notice ... i double post .. sorry!!!

Last edited by xxgen08 (2008-07-04 09:18:48)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]titanic and the moulin rouge geeeez :crybaby: :crybaby: [/b]
mario_maurer
» n00b
1969-12-31

I may say so that don't post here if you have not watched THE LOVE OF SIAM yet. An old lady distracts me as I watch it in Bangkok last year, she cries like there is no tomorrow even me, i cried, i never cried before i cried for a week. and still now i feel sad so don't watch it if you don't want to be sad i'm so in loved but so sad in this movie you can watch the trailer and full movie below anyway post here your favorite movies http://theftalk.com/t37667-MY-FAVORITE-MOVIE-IS..---your-favorite-is-simply-the-best%21.html
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

titanic made me cry...... :cry: huhuhuhu......
ssertaidem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cried in the movie MY SASSY GIRL.....
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I watched it last night and I do really cry hard :'( the title is [b]Tayou no Uta[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:30

[ 11 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy