• ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1..1234567

sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

[align=center][color=red][b]The Note book and A walk to remember! :crybaby: Wah! But I really like them..[/b][/color][/align]
dehdhenz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

A walk to remember made my cry.. so touching!
monette_ann
» n00b
1969-12-31

a walk to remember :crybaby: and inang yaya.. :crybaby:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: saw 4
dragonofdwest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]kingkong![/b] :crybaby: :crybaby:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Titanic, Anak, A Walk To Remember. :3
jjuL
» n00b
1969-12-31

If Only; [b]One Liter Of Tears[/b]; Paano Na Kaya; [u]One More Chance[/u]. Sorry, iyakin eh. :crybaby:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Anak, One More Chance. Passion of the Christ
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I watched [b]Memory Keeper's Daughter[/b] last day and I cried, mostly in the last part. :cry:
luciddreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

CLICK starring Adam Sandler gawd. it made me cry so haaard :crybaby: the moment Adam is calling out the name of his son in the middle of the rain, i think i started crying. a great movie :D and also MAGNIFICO (Filipino film)
Zhyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Titanic[/b] ! :cry:
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Titanic
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Titanic , Caregiver
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Juno, A Walk To Remember, My Sister's Keeper, August Rush, My Sassy Girl, 17 Again.. Paano Na Kaya :lol3: plus more lol. I watch hecccck a lot of dvds. If ever I've already watched like a hundred, might've cried at 50 of 'em.
ARocketToNick
» n00b
1969-12-31

Lovely Bones Huhuhu! :cry:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Koizora A walk to remember just loving you
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Titanic. Paano na Kaya. Bahay Kubo.
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

A Walk to Remember, Bahay Kubo.

Last edited by dix (2010-05-16 09:51:59)

brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A walk to remember. :'(
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Nights in Rodanthe && Titanic. I really cried all night :'-(((((((
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:05

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy