• ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1..1234567

sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

tivaro27
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

:arrow: For me [quote][align=center]Casablanca The Notebook Grave of fireflies (When his little sis ask about her mother and when Keita couldn't say anything, and when his little sis die) [/align][/quote]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

:arrow: [b]Lion King[/b] ... :idea: whenever I watch movies classified under drama and horror ... I basically [b]LOL. [/b]
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me its the local pinoy movie magnifico
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: a walk to remember. i've watched it like a hundred times and still i cry everytime i watch it =)
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]WINDSTRUCK WINDSTRUCK WINDSTRUCK[/b] damn , i cried reaL , reaL hard on that ! it's been years from now but it stiLL makes me feeL soooo depressed .. i just can't get over it and seems i never wiLL ..... huhu MYUNGWOO !!!! and , A MOMENT TO REMEMBER's my 2nd choice .. oooh , korean movies ....
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A walk to remember. Magnifico.
mario_maurer
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u]Average Cry: [/u][b]My Sassy Girl, The Notebook, Windstuck[/b] [u]Cried So Hard followed by extreme sadness[/u] [b]The Love Of Siam [/b] Actuall when I watched Love of Siam, an old woman beside me cries so hard. [b]YOU can watch it noW.....see the link in my sig below[/b] Official Philippine Love Siam Forum Link > http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348373&page=55 (you should log in) posters and pics below... [url=http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loszo2.jpg][img]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8054/loszo2.th.jpg[/img][/url]. [img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3945/loveofsiam2ou4.jpg[/img]

Last edited by mario_maurer (2008-08-03 09:17:25)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:crybaby: [b]"Manifico"[/b] :crybaby: [i]--> i was still a lilgirl back then..ahuhu a cry wen manifico died coz of that accident.. :crybaby: until the funeral i cried nonstop!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/i] [u]i kept on wiping my tears with my blanket coz i feel emberassed wen sum1 saw crying...:redface:[/u]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as to what the title says, --- mine was foreign: *the notebook* click for the spoiler for my comments [spoiler]nice screenplay, the story too, i really cry when the man forgets his wife awh effects, whoa, i cried that moment[/spoiler] *walk to remember, [spoiler]nice story it made me cry :([/spoiler] local: *kuya* click the spoiler for my comments [spoiler]it was with oyo boy sotto, and so on. the movie's ending made me cry its about a group of friends who has their friendship is so deep their together for years, until like any group of friends, they got separated ,,, until to the ending, the one whose like younger to them got died because of saving their kuya in accident i mean :D i really made me cry:crybaby: ...[/spoiler]
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me its the Korean movie: A Moment To Remember (better than A Walk To Remember)... the scene when the guy reads his wife's letter.... [quote]Sarang he :crybaby:... sarang he :crybaby:... sarang he :crybaby:...[/quote]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow:Artificial Intelligence :arrow:The Notebook :arrow:My Sassy girl :arrow:A walk to remember
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Click -- I cry when the dad is going after his son =( I can't stop crying. Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2 -- Best Movie ever. Ofcourse I cry.. [/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][i]A walk to remember[/i][/b] [b][i]"Anak"[/i][/b]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]WINDSTRUCK :crybaby: [spoiler][img]http://www.mysoju.com/media/images/upload/Windstruck.jpg[/img] :arrow: i cried when the guy died.. :crybaby: :crybaby:[/spoiler] A MOMENT TO REMEMBER :crybaby: [spoiler][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/2640up3.jpg[/img] :arrow: i love the guy here..i adore him for taking care of his wife eventhough it has alzheimers..BRAVO!! :crybaby:[/spoiler] A MILLIONARE'S 1ST LOVE :crybaby: [spoiler][img]http://www.mysoju.com/media/images/upload/photo12900.jpg[/img] :arrow: a rude guy fell in love w/ a simple girl..so bad..the girl died!![/spoiler] NOW & FOREVER [spoiler][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2mqlq2o.jpg[/img] :arrow: playboy fell in love in a sick girl..[/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by airatotzkie (2008-10-18 01:41:34)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kingkong[/b] i really cant forget this line The beast looked upon the face of beauty. Beauty stayed his hand, and from that moment he was as one dead. It wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast. :crybaby:
franbel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Love Of Siam MV- Filipino Version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG33U2jq8Ds
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the filipino movie MAGNIFICO really made me cry... one of the excellent movies that i had watch...
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] Hmm . maybe the deathnote & hell girl [/b]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hell Girl?? hmmm.. anyway.. topic ; The Green Mile
feenkiidoll
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=right][b]The Princess Hours && Hana Yori Dango[/b] there are some parts that made me cry, but not that hard though. i did'nt want to, but since my sister was'nt around, just let my tears fall. LOL. i hate being teased by my sister. she thinks it's O.A to cry when watching. x][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sweet november - i cried real hard when charlize theron said her goodbye to keanu... awww... if only - i super cried when the guy here showed his love to jennifer for their last day together.. messa

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:17

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy