• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

:arrow: same here. near sm manila :eh: so when will be it?
kupalobs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

seems interesting, hahaha, im just near both ortigas and pasay
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Waaa! I envy you all! :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: pasay is also near our place.. wahaha.. gudluck to you mareh.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah! EB! not bad! =)
blehtin
» n00b
1969-12-31

;) from cdo po. :rose: :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blehtin]:ninja: :rose: =| ;)[/quote] Don't double post please
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ Waaa! I envy you all! :crybaby:[/quote] Yeah me too. :/
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: doubled post deleted.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaa... i obviously cant make it.. :retard: we are continents away from each other.. :crybaby:
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

so guys, when and where? =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=blehtin];) from cdo po. :rose: :penguin:[/quote] same here ate! :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aw. so many members living inside the metro manila! :D im getting excited to be back. haha
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol.. im looking forward into it =D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

>>well if all of you guys met already..can we have an eyeball again?? =) i want to meet some of the members..and i want them to be my friends..is that okei?? im from pampanga..i can go to manila.. :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by eizarg (2007-07-25 10:01:43)

cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg]>>well if all of you guys met already..can we have an eyeball again?? =) i want to meet some of the members..and i want them to be my friends..is that okei?? im from pampanga..i can go to manila.. :penguin: :penguin:[/quote] >where exactly in pampanga? that will be a long trip, so it has to be a great EB. =)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cherrylovelu][quote=eizarg]>>well if all of you guys met already..can we have an eyeball again?? =) i want to meet some of the members..and i want them to be my friends..is that okei?? im from pampanga..i can go to manila.. :penguin: :penguin:[/quote] >where exactly in pampanga? that will be a long trip, so it has to be a great EB. =)[/quote] >>> san fernando.. >>> the time travel is 1 and a half-2 hours without a traffic.. >>> 2- 2 1/2 when it is traffic..
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Eyeball.. I can join if admin will reveal himself!!hahahaha!![/b]
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bernadeth_hd8][b]Eyeball.. I can join if admin will reveal himself!!hahahaha!![/b][/quote] Referring to that one? In our dreams: :wallbash: Go to this topic -----http://theftalk.com/t1740-Admin%21%21.html ------ to learn more about him.
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cherrylovelu][quote=bernadeth_hd8][b]Eyeball.. I can join if admin will reveal himself!!hahahaha!![/b][/quote] Referring to that one? In our dreams: :wallbash: Go to this topic -----http://theftalk.com/t1740-Admin%21%21.html ------ to learn more about him.[/quote] [b]Yup... in my dreams... admin is weird mysterious man from what planet? hahahaha... lol!![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:39

[ 10 queries - 0.455 second ]
Privacy Policy