• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

mielcoh27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

legend killer you from marikina also? me too.. and same for breadz23 and darylldelfin were friends. @Topic: nice idea nyways..
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

ftalk eyeball?! wow! friendstertalk in breadtalk!! haha!!
tates11
» n00b
1969-12-31

Its quite impossible for all active members to meet each other in person due to the fact that they live in distant places :cry: Its a great suggestion though, and if it would happen it needs a lot of time to finalize the event :puke:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahahah... i hope there will be really an EB, cuz im goint to attend this EB! :lol:
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]ahahah... i hope there will be really an EB, cuz im goint to attend this EB! :lol:[/quote] yeah ryt i hope dt wil hapen
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ftalk eyeball hu? wow thats a good idea [b]positive side:[/b] okay, thats great we can see each other! i can now see whose the person behind the posts haha we can know each other better and we have chance to be closer. [i]the closer the better[/i] [b]negative side:[/b] how about those living in mindanao or luzon only users who are on the metro manila coverage or luzon can participate that eyeball :D haha :D
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF99CC][font=Cheri]aw.. i will surely like it. :D I'm in Manila and I think that will be great :) I wonder where and when ^^[/font][/color]

Last edited by iCeEcUt3 (2008-11-25 05:18:37)

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww! i wanna join! i'm not sure if i can go home this may coz i still don't have booking. how about i take d first class? :eh: btw i'm from cavite :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][size=3][b]FTALKER'S GRAND EYEBALL[/b][/size] [b]What[/b]: Ftalker's Eyeball [b]When[/b]: Saturday, June 12, 2010 [b]Where[/b]: TriNoma, Quezon City. [b]Meeting place[/b]: KFC Fast food chain. [b]Who[/b]: Mod James, Yhet, Jep, Patrick, Kristel, Ice (brown.eyes) and still hoping other ftalkers to come. [i]June 12, 2010 (Independence day[/i]): It's the day that Filipino's attained freedom and that`s why YOU need to attain your freedom also. :p See you there, ftalker! :) [/align]
nameless_sonata
» n00b
1969-12-31

count me in.. but you should put what time
broken_crystal.oo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we want an EB here in [b]Cavite[/b]. :lol3: we, Telay (ends.in.death) and i, were planning to have an EB (again) this July or August. who wants to join us? :eh:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3627644;1276183073]FTALKER'S GRAND EYEBALL What: Ftalker's Eyeball When: Saturday, June 12, 2010 Where: TriNoma, Quezon City. Meeting place: KFC Fast food chain. Who: Mod James, Yhet, Jep, Patrick, Kristel, Ice (brown.eyes) and still hoping other ftalkers to come. June 12, 2010 (Independence day): It's the day that Filipino's attained freedom and that`s why YOU need to attain your freedom also. See you there, ftalker![/quote] Guys please READ IT for the 2nd time. :)
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

enjoy on your EB, guys.
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3627644;1276183073]FTALKER'S GRAND EYEBALL What: Ftalker's Eyeball When: Saturday, June 12, 2010 Where: TriNoma, Quezon City. Meeting place: KFC Fast food chain. Who: Mod James, Yhet, Jep, Patrick, Kristel, Ice (brown.eyes) and still hoping other ftalkers to come. June 12, 2010 (Independence day): It's the day that Filipino's attained freedom and that`s why YOU need to attain your freedom also. See you there, ftalker![/quote] I'll be there. :) Can I? Can I? (((((((((((:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3628577;1276255925]Guys please READ IT for the 2nd time. :)[/quote] Is there a call time? I want to attend, lol. :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yanndicecaedy;#3628643;1276259939]I'll be there. Can I? Can I? (((((((((((:[/quote] Yes. :) [quote=aysbeaux;#3628688;1276262138]Is there a call time? I want to attend, lol.[/quote] Please do. :) Hehe. It's 12pm. XD And I don`t know what time to end. XD
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

James, Yhet and Patrick again. ): AHHHH. I'm so jealous, you guys.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ it's fine Paw. :xixi: Sure people: xstel, james, yhet, chai, cha, patrick, and ONE MORE PATRICK :eh:, brown.eyes, jep, dondon?, yanndicecaedy -- AND Ice [?]

Last edited by jamessss:b (2010-06-11 13:31:41)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3628930;1276276606]^ it's fine Paw. :xixi: Sure people: xstel, james, yhet, chai, cha, patrick, and ONE MORE PATRICK :eh:, brown.eyes, jep, dondon?, yanndicecaedy -- AND Ice [?][/quote] ehem XD :xixi: ENVY! I wish I don't have classes today -..-
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

BF, let's EB some other time. :xixi: -__________-
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:30

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy