• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

^ nyahaha. finally! :lol3: so yeah, what happened on your eb? :xixi:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

[quote=jamessss:b;#3666613;1281769522]^ nyahaha. finally! :lol3: so yeah, what happened on your eb? :xixi:[/quote] unfortunately, we didn't have much time :( so we just roamed around the mall, grabbed somethin to eat and took pictures haha!
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3666613;1281769522]^ nyahaha. finally! :lol3:[/quote] Ikr. Are you jealous mr. mod? :lol3: [quote=misz.faith;#3666772;1281807695]unfortunately, we didn't have much time :( so we just roamed around the mall, grabbed somethin to eat and took pictures haha![/quote] Well. You're saying that because you love me so much that you want to spend forever with me. :lol3: ILY
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t;#3667240;1281928356]Ikr. Are you jealous mr. mod? :lol3:[/quote] Yeah maybe he is lol.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Hafeez;#3667253;1281932492]Yeah maybe he is lol.[/quote] that's what i thought too. hahahaha. loljk ilyjam
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Hafeez;#3667253;1281932492]Yeah maybe he is lol.[/quote] How come Mr. Spammer? Did I ever told You that I already met Yhet, or shall I say You're the one who's jealous? K. I won't probably start making response of your pathetic posts. :xixi:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3667285;1281936511]How come Mr. Spammer? Did I ever told You that I already met Yhet, or shall I say You're the one who's jealous? K. I won't probably start making response of your pathetic posts. :xixi:[/quote] OMGGG! So hot. Never thought my post would cause such fireee! :lol3: Oh yea. And I miss you, James. D;
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t;#3667240;1281928356]Well. You're saying that because you love me so much that you want to spend forever with me. :lol3: ILY[/quote] LOL yesssssssssssssssss! i love you too much, wanna be with you forever!<33
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

How I wiss I can join you guys but I have shifting schedule at work. I miss EB thing.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow, I had a mini-EB with Dess and Bin last August.. 14? @ MOA. :)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Who wants a little EB at Trinoma this September? I`m still not sure of the peeps who will attend the pool party or it will be pushed through. Whatcha think?
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I wanna go Kristel. ;3
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3673118;1283591877]Who wants a little EB at Trinoma this September? I`m still not sure of the peeps who will attend the pool party or it will be pushed through. Whatcha think?[/quote] THIS :)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3673118;1283591877]Who wants a little EB at Trinoma this September? I`m still not sure of the peeps who will attend the pool party or it will be pushed through. Whatcha think?[/quote] Wish I could be hurr. :xixi: [quote=harlequin0666;#3669532;1282448216]Wow, I had a mini-EB with Dess and Bin last August.. 14? @ MOA.[/quote] Right, Had the chance to see a goddess last aug 14 @ MOA.
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3673118;1283591877]Who wants a little EB at Trinoma this September? I`m still not sure of the peeps who will attend the pool party or it will be pushed through. Whatcha think?[/quote] i want to go.
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]Just got home all the way from Virginia Beach. Finally met this lovely lady above..<3[/quote] :um::um: Im jealous ! WAAAAAAAAA~ [quote=xstel]Who wants a little EB at Trinoma this September? I`m still not sure of the peeps who will attend the pool party or it will be pushed through. Whatcha think?[/quote] Im IN ! Im TOTALYYYYYYYY IN ! :run:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=PhRem;#3673635;1283841898]:um::um: Im jealous ! WAAAAAAAAA~[/quote] Everybody is. ;p Come either New York or Virginia, we'll welcome you here like OMG! ;p
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3673118;1283591877]Who wants a little EB at Trinoma this September? I`m still not sure of the peeps who will attend the pool party or it will be pushed through. Whatcha think?[/quote] I want! ((: Haha.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yanndicecaedy;#3673645;1283847203]I want! ((: Haha.[/quote] Then let's do this. Hahahahahhaha! Lol darn it
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3673118;1283591877]Who wants a little EB at Trinoma this September? I`m still not sure of the peeps who will attend the pool party or it will be pushed through. Whatcha think?[/quote] it's too far :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:04

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy