• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

[quote=nanix84;#3651161;1278855290]This[/quote] Only one day please. XD HAHA.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Anyone who lives in [b]Red Deer, AB [/b] :] [i]Let's EB and make them jealous :lol:[/i]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=..Princess Jen..;#3651680;1278930319]August 7 sis :)[/quote] When's the EB? Sorry. And what time? I'm already in Manila then! :D
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3651877;1278949652]When's the EB? Sorry. And what time? I'm already in Manila then! :D[/quote] yey! ate Gab your coming? August 7, 11:00 a.m, MOA, saturday, KKB. [b]Repost[/b] [quote][align=center][b]FTALK EYEBALL[/b][/align] [b]CLICK![/b] --> http://www.facebook.com/jennie.nebalga#!/video/video.php?v=1156639131571&ref=mf [b]Where and When:[/b] August 7, 2010 Saturday MOA @ ice skating requested by kat 11:00 a.m [b]Bring: [/b] White Tshirt *cheap is okay :yes:* Colorful Pentel Pens [b]KKB[/b] *ipon ipon na ;]* I need your contact numbers =3 so that i'll update any changes. [b] Facebook[/b] - Comments and Suggestions please reply in this video. [b]Ftalk[/b] - reply to this post. Everyone is invited! See you there :excited2: ( Sorry for the noise at the background :-_-: and ugly face :lol3:)[/quote]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=..Princess Jen..;#3651680;1278930319]August 7 sis you can make it do you?[/quote] ah i see well i dont know if i can make it =p coz i still dont know wats on mah agenda for that day.. kinda tight coz we only staying for a month in the philippines ..
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay;#3652428;1279026520]ah i see well i dont know if i can make it =p coz i still dont know wats on mah agenda for that day.. kinda tight coz we only staying for a month in the philippines ..[/quote] okay but please inform me if you can okay :)
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

11 am? [i]Damn[/i]. I have a wedding to attend to. D: Until what time are you guys gonna be there? Also, is there a specific color of shirt that we should wear or whatever so we'd spot everyone faster? :lol3:
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3652500;1279038028]11 am? Damn. I have a wedding to attend to. D: Until what time are you guys gonna be there? Also, is there a specific color of shirt that we should wear or whatever so we'd spot everyone faster? :lol3:[/quote] Idk what time were gonna leave, we don't have a specific color of shirt Gab but were going to meet at the ice skating please give me your contact number so that ill update you where are we at the specific time :)
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhmmm what about those who are in the visayas regions?? o_O
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]FTALK EYEBALL[/b][/align] [b]CLICK![/b] --> http://www.facebook.com/jennie.nebalga#!/video/video.php?v=1156639131571&ref=mf [b]Where and When:[/b] August 7, 2010 Saturday MOA @ ice skating requested by kat 11:00 a.m [b]Bring: [/b] White Tshirt *cheap is okay :yes:* Colorful Pentel Pens [b]KKB[/b] *ipon ipon na ;]* I need your contact numbers =3 so that i'll update any changes. [b] Facebook[/b] - Comments and Suggestions please reply in this video. [b]Ftalk[/b] - reply to this post. Everyone is invited! See you there :excited2: ( Sorry for the noise at the background :-_-: and ugly face :lol3:)[/quote] [b]About the tshirt if someone can't bring its okay :) i think it takes too much time about the tshirt thingy event. Thank you.[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

As much as i want to, i'm really really sorry that i won't be able to come on the EB at MoA. I just got out of a week stay at the hospital and i need 3 months to fully recover. :(
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think I'm going to Manila this August. And I just hope the EB fits my sched. :um: I plan on dropping by, if time allows me to. :bow:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dess29;#3659002;1280155370]I think I'm going to Manila this August. And I just hope the EB fits my sched. :um: I plan on dropping by, if time allows me to. :bow:[/quote] i hope so.... :excited:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I cannot go to the EB in MOA this August. i wish i can go. but my family and me will go to my cousin. i'm really sorry to jen. i hope you understand. enjoy guys.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=..Princess Jen..;#3656774;1279808249]FTALK EYEBALL CLICK! --> http://www.facebook.com/jennie.nebalga#…amp;ref=mf Where and When: August 7, 2010 Saturday MOA @ ice skating requested by kat 11:00 a.m Bring: White Tshirt *cheap is okay * Colorful Pentel Pens KKB *ipon ipon na * I need your contact numbers so that i'll update any changes. Facebook - Comments and Suggestions please reply in this video. Ftalk - reply to this post. Everyone is invited! See you there ( Sorry for the noise at the background and ugly face )[/quote] Thanks for inviting me here in fb jen. xD xD i dunno if i could come tho. (im still fixing my schedule) MOA is so far from where im currently staying and the time is 11 am? O.o im not an early bird, im a night creature. :xixi: till what time u guys gonna stay there?
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hey you guys, im always at moa, so just text me and ill go there :)) or you could drop by the office. teleperformance, north wing. :)
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3659467;1280283349]Thanks for inviting me here in fb jen. xD xD i dunno if i could come tho. (im still fixing my schedule) MOA is so far from where im currently staying and the time is 11 am? O.o im not an early bird, im a night creature. :xixi: till what time u guys gonna stay there?[/quote] im planning to stay until 7 pm ate aya but its kinda hard for me to went home in that time :)) [quote=khomplykeited;#3659470;1280285436]Hey you guys, im always at moa, so just text me and ill go there :)) or you could drop by the office. teleperformance, north wing. :)[/quote] ok ate ize ill text you or ill drop to your office if i come early. Sorry i don't have your contact number yet.
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3659467;1280283349]hanks for inviting me here in fb jen. xD xD i dunno if i could come tho. (im still fixing my schedule) MOA is so far from where im currently staying and the time is 11 am? O.o im not an early bird, im a night creature. :xixi: till what time u guys gonna stay there?[/quote] Aya is in manila? wow, hope I can come too. I miss EB thing specially with ftalkers... Up to now, I''m busy at work.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wish i can go to MOA but its too far from my house , my house is nearby MEGAMALL. And 11?? am? its too early for me. :lol3: :lol3: maybe next time. ill pass lolx :lol3:
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]ATTENTION: [/b] [b]Ftalk's EB[/b] - August 7, 2010, saturday, 11:00 a.m, ice skating rink ( find this bag of mine so that you'll find me xD or text me *globe - 09273224495* no smart ) i didn't reply at unknown numbers so that please tell your name for EB purposes only thanks :)[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy