• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Hope all of us will participate eb.And if that will happen. I am going to treat u all..fare going back home.lol :lol: :wallbash: Jusk kidding :D:D:D
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

[quote=iloveyou4lyf]Hope all of us will participate eb.And if that will happen. I am going to treat u all..fare going back home.lol :lol: :wallbash: Jusk kidding :D:D:D[/quote] aw, i thought your toooo generous .... =)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cherrylovelu][quote=eizarg]^ yes i agree to ate cherry.. :thumbsup: why dont we start it ate cherry?? :lol:[/quote] OMG, we're coast to coast ... I'm from Southern and you're Northern .... Better meet halfway... Manila !!!! I'm joining to that....[/quote] i told you that i can go to manila..well its just a 2 1/2 hours travel.. :thumbsup:
rhodemar82
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooops Sorry..... :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wew, Since Im Just A Second Year Student. Probably If THERES AN EYEBALL like this. I Want To Join With You Guys. Hehehe. :D Soo..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

About the EB.. nah i won't bother to join you guys. i'll just waste my time there coz i'm xur i won't have any fun :wallbash:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]About the EB.. nah i won't bother to join you guys. i'll just waste my time there coz i'm xur i won't have any fun :wallbash:[/quote] why kuya aries?? is there something you dont want or something wrong about [b]eb[/b]??
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]About the EB.. nah i won't bother to join you guys. i'll just waste my time there coz i'm xur i won't have any fun :wallbash:[/quote] :arrow: does that mean you don't find happiness in our company? =|
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

What Do You Mean By That Bro. =|
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]About the EB.. nah i won't bother to join you guys. i'll just waste my time there coz i'm xur i won't have any fun :wallbash:[/quote] i can't elaborate my comment on that but that's really intimidating ... :thumbsdown:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Sis, Let's Respect His Decision. Whatever His Comment.. [b]RESPECT it.[/b] Lols. =| Nix, What's Happening To You?!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah.. i'm "kinda" fine. i'm just not fond of eb's
efren80uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) well it would be nice to meet new friends....
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what about :arrow: all mods of ftalk will meet in one place? or just we call eb? :D [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/204.gif[/img] or [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/99.gif[/img]
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i want to come but... i'm to far far away from you guys! :cry: :cry: [/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@nix: watsoever. nyahahaha >:]]]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. just tell me if you guys will have an eb and i'll try to come
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Aww. That's so unfair. You guys could meet and what about me?! I'm dying to meet you all. Haha. :penguin: How could you?! :lol: [u][b]Nix[/b][/u] if only i could be at your place, i would really meet them all. but its your decision - and well.. i respect it.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]Aww. That's so unfair. You guys could meet and what about me?! I'm dying to meet you all. Haha. :penguin: How could you?! :lol: [u][b]Nix[/b][/u] if only i could be at your place, i would really meet them all. but its your decision - and well.. i respect it.[/quote] Haha.. it's now that i don't want to meet them. it's just that i think it's still not the time to meet them :wallbash: there will be a time for it but i hope not this time
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha. why? haven't you had your makeover yet? haha. i wanna see ate meng! haha and you.. and jammie.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:08

[ 9 queries - 0.554 second ]
Privacy Policy