• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

[quote=jamessss:b;#3632138;1276585324]Aww. I want to see Teddy soon Aw, too bad for her not to put her face on the GEB siggy. xD[/quote] I can`t wait for the pool party. Ugh. ._____. Yeah. <////3 She`s not included. :(
asterisk13
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

aww...i wished i had attended that eb... i wanna be in the next time.. btw,kuya james, when is next time? have you guys set it?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=asterisk13;#3638010;1277167176]aww...i wished i had attended that eb... i wanna be in the next time.. btw,kuya james, when is next time? have you guys set it?[/quote] We had set it out. :3 The next eyeball would be a pool party. Which means.. It's overnight. :) But I wish, before the night of that pool party. As usual, we all meet at TriNoma. And we`ll have a small eyeball there for those who are not allowed to go with us overnight. :) The date is still unspecified because the next eyeball will happen within the OCTOBER - NOVEMBER SEMBREAK. [i](Lundas)[/i] And maybe, after that eye ball, the next would be DECEMBER - JANUARY SEMBREAK. We hope there will be 20+ participants for the next eye ball. :D
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Trinoma? :\ Awww. It's far. T.T But I wanna go. :D If there's an EB on December, then I might be able to make it since I'm spending this Christmas in Manila. :xixi: The last EB was on Mall of Asia, right? ^^
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3638364;1277200481]The next eyeball would be a pool party. Which means.. It's overnight. But I wish, before the night of that pool party. As usual, we all meet at TriNoma. And we`ll have a small eyeball there for those who are not allowed to go with us overnight. The date is still unspecified because the next eyeball will happen within the OCTOBER - NOVEMBER SEMBREAK. (Lundas) And maybe, after that eye ball, the next would be DECEMBER - JANUARY SEMBREAK. We hope there will be 20+ participants for the next eye ball.[/quote] I wish I could be with you guys overnight. My parents might not allow me even if you live near our place. Hahaha. You know, they don't trust me that much. Hahaha. Anyway, I would make pilit so that I could be with you guys. Hahaha. Lezz have a lotta ffuuuuuunnnnnn. :>
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blackmamba;#3638579;1277221638]^ Trinoma? :\ Awww. It's far. T.T But I wanna go. If there's an EB on December, then I might be able to make it since I'm spending this Christmas in Manila. The last EB was on Mall of Asia, right? ^^[/quote] Nope. It's at TriNoma also. :) I wish I could be with you guys overnight. My parents might not allow me even if you live near our place. Hahaha. You know, they don't trust me that much. Hahaha. Anyway, I would make pilit so that I could be with you guys. Hahaha. Lezz have a lotta ffuuuuuunnnnnn. :> Lotsa fun just like before. But this time, it's gonna be so organized. :) :excited:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kathleen24;#3632135;1276584670]I hope the next EB in SM Pampapanga or Robinson Pampanga. :d[/quote] Let`s set one for those who can`t go to Manila. :D Whacha think?
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eizarg;#3639163;1277306088]Let`s set one for those who can`t go to Manila. :D Whacha think?[/quote] yeah.. who''s from bataan, pampanga, subic and tarlac here. we can set a EB. BUT from Manila can join too. what you think? :d
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Gosh! I envy those Ftalkers in Manila =D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ I'm not from Manila but I was able to attend the GEB =D
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=koy1991;#3639504;1277373079]Gosh! I envy those Ftalkers in Manila[/quote] Koy! Fly and go here so you'd be able to join us! Hahaha. Tell your mom to stay there in Davao, and you take her slot of going here. :> Digs? :D
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3639578;1277380989]^ I'm not from Manila but I was able to attend the GEB =D[/quote] james, let EB from our hometown. hehe, :d
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Why not? :D Sure thing! You're from Bataan too right? Limay Bataan?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to have another EB again! :lol3:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3639962;1277449186]^ Why not? :D Sure thing! You're from Bataan too right? Limay Bataan?[/quote] yeah i'm from limay. do you want on limay or balanga?
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Guys I'm planning a EB this coming August any suggestion so that we can plan about it :)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh. I'll come. I'll come. I'm sherr! Like I'll really do!:wallbash: Yeah, in my dreams actually. :lol2: Well, the one I've been with in TriNoma, hello and I miss you guys. A LOT!
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^wanna come?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ she's aint in our country.
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@jen~ set the date first.. haha.. I have classes on Saturday afternoon..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:16

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy