• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore;#3664241;1281254298]yes. and the fact that she stayed there for 7 hours just because someone texted that he/she might come..[/quote] aww. can you pm to me the name of that member? i won't spill it out. promise :) still.. feel bad for Jen.
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Omaygad I kinda felt guilty :| I wasn't really going there 'cause we've got class on a Saturday, but I told her I was coming on that same day too 'cause we've got our class cancelled, yet I didn't come 'cause my groupmates had me buy things for our projects and I was at Gateway that time :| So I texted her at aroung 12noon that I couldn't come. Geez. I feel sorry for her :| :| [quote=xstel;#3664251;1281254976]Oh, okay. 28th? Hahaha.[/quote] I think I could. I'll just have to hope it's not our Showtime day. :D

Last edited by yanndicecaedy (2010-08-08 06:05:53)

kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

how's the eb yesterday? [spoiler]natuloy ba?[/spoiler]
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ What? nobody went there? I feel bad for Jen! =( [/b][/color][/font]
traveller59
» n00b
1969-12-31

I live near MOA, I just forgot all about it, I should have gone there, only if I remembered... I feel bad too I had so much time but I forgot, Jennie, I am sorry too, *guys, i may not know you, but well, let's thank God that she was able to go home safely, we didn't mean to hurt her because of some things that hindered us from going, we just didn't expect them to come...
admin
» FTalkManiac

jen did a lot of things for the EB. she even prepared handmade souvenirs. everyone canceled on the EB day? :wtf: she didn't deserve that. :wtf2:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3664508;1281277635]jen did a lot of things for the EB. she even prepared handmade souvenirs. everyone canceled on the EB day? :wtf: she didn't deserve that. :wtf2:[/quote] -- Yeah. She put a lot of effort setting up this kind of event. I feel sorry for her. Good thing is she went home safe. :)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMG. Why did you guys do that? D: I really feel sorry for her and yea, she didn't deserve that. I felt this before. :xixi: Lolers. :lol3: But anyway, if I could just go there, I would. I really really would. D: Not faking here.
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hope jen is ok right now. [quote=bryekristoff20;#3664510;1281277957]-- Yeah. She put a lot of effort setting up this kind of event. I feel sorry for her.[/quote] i agree.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t;#3664519;1281280743]if I could just go there, I would. I really really would. D: Not faking here.[/quote] i woulda came too if i was there. =___= and handmade souvenirs ?! i woulda love to get one o' those >.<
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lmao. don't promise a person if you will just break that promises. actions speak louder than words.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=dondon;#3664698;1281332559]lmao. don't promise a person if you will just break that promises. actions speak louder than words.[/quote] have an eb treat her kfc don just like what you did to me :lol3:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aww. guys.., really. thanks for the support for Jen. she really feel bad after the EB.
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore;#3664726;1281335726]she really feel bad after the EB.[/quote] u mean after she met u? :lol3:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3664718;1281335333]have an eb treat her kfc don just like what you did to me :lol3:[/quote] ha ha ha. sure i will treat her maybe in 2012, together with the godzeela team :xixi: damn, your suuu unfair /facepalm :facepalm: you treat them in gerry's grill O_O. You should be the one who will treat us in kfc. :chew: tsk. haha =D jk :P

Last edited by dondon (2010-08-09 03:03:48)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3664743;1281337164]u mean after she met u? :lol3:[/quote] ouch... that's a big slap in the face admin. you're really very nice.. superrr!
traveller59
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon;#3664698;1281332559]lmao. don't promise a person if you will just break that promises. actions speak louder than words.[/quote] very true.... Breaking a promise is an equivalent of a lie.. well, still, sometimes we don't expect things to come, last minute stuffs do come without us expecting, so we must forgive each other, we really cant avoid things that come unexpectedly, and lastly, try to do it next time, when you say something, do it, its how we become better people.. :)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3664743;1281337164]u mean after she met u? :lol3:[/quote] :lol3: :lol3: ROFL. HAHAHAHA. omg..i died. loljk hahah u don't matter: good thing you went :]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMGGG! So yea. Faith called me. We're going to have EB tomorrow! Geez! Is this real? I am so excited. Hope this is true, if not, ill fckn kill you. Loljk :lol3:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t;#3665748;1281555200]OMGGG! So yea. Faith called me. We're going to have EB tomorrow! Geez! Is this real? I am so excited. Hope this is true, if not, ill fckn kill you. Loljk[/quote] [b]bwahahahahaha![/b] Just got home all the way from Virginia Beach. Finally met this lovely lady above..[b]<3[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/jt002f.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by misz.faith (2010-08-12 23:46:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:52

[ 12 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy