• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

^ have fun on the EB tomorrow. owhy do I have to live in Cebu. :| owell. :lol3: have a blast.
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

aw, the number, 09154652462:)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh, tomorrow's the EB. Have fun! :D Lets have another EB, Trinoma? Guys? :D Who's free? Let's settle up things! Haha.
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=underscoreJI;#3663354;1281086449]^ have fun on the EB tomorrow. owhy do I have to live in Cebu. :| owell. :lol3: have a blast.[/quote] thanks :) [quote=khomplykeited;#3663376;1281087318]aw, the number, 09154652462:)[/quote] ill text you :) [quote=xstel;#3663431;1281089062]Oh, tomorrow's the EB. Have fun! :D[/quote] thanks :) aw sorry guys i forgot to post the picture of my bag here's the link http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=310931&id=1695535531&ref=album
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3663431;1281089062]Oh, tomorrow's the EB. Have fun! Lets have another EB, Trinoma? Guys? Who's free? Let's settle up things! Haha.[/quote] Me, me, me! I waaaaaant :>
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yanndicecaedy;#3663474;1281095930]Me, me, me! I waaaaaant :>[/quote] Trinoma again. Let's invite moooooooooar people. XD
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yanndicecaedy;#3663480;1281096686]Let's make ipon, then let's go to RedBox It costs more or less 300 per head (I think) from 3-6pm, with food na[/quote] Oh, yes. I remember that thinggy with the previous EB. :> Go, let's make ipon ipon before the pool party. :> But when?
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3663499;1281099117]Oh, yes. I remember that thinggy with the previous EB. :> Go, let's make ipon ipon before the pool party. :> But when?[/quote] That I don't know :D
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yanndicecaedy;#3663509;1281100556]That I don't know[/quote] Let's just inform other members that we`ll have another EB. :> Then, we`ll settle the date. :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Goodluck for those member who'll attend tommorow's EB :)
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3663510;1281100667]Let's just inform other members that we`ll have another EB. :> Then, we`ll settle the date.[/quote] Sure thing. Letzz ask them [i]na lang[/i] when they're free, otherwise we'll got to have to let them choose a certain date :> So that a lot of members would come :D
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow! i Envy you guys! me ish far far away =(
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I wonder what happened on yesterday's EB? hmm.

Last edited by jamessss:b (2010-08-08 03:12:48)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

There's no news about it. EB on 21? 28?
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3664193;1281250750]There's no news about it. EB on 21? 28?[/quote] I was supposed to be there but then I kinda thought it was too far and I've got things to do. Yeah. They should be meeting at 11am yesterday but Jen GMed at 12noon that no one has ever been there yet. Anyway, pogi. No 21 please. :P haha. I'm out of town ((: HAHA
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Jen was really sad at yesterday's EB. Just at the last minute everybody texted her that they couldn't come. we're not blaming anybody, but they at least should have texted her before. Jen did a lot of effort going there. She won't go to the tour required by their school just to go there, she lied to her mom about going to MOA alone, she got lost and everything. She waited from 11 am-6pm. and it really sucks, I saw how sad she was yesterday.. @Jen~ girl. sorry. I kinda spilled it out.. :(
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Awww. I hate to see that. I feel really really sad for her. This really sucks. The fact that she sacrificed her tour just to attend and fix everything on the EB. :( Aww
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3664216;1281252428]Awww. I hate to see that. I feel really really sad for her. This really sucks. The fact that she sacrificed her tour just to attend and fix everything on the EB. :( Aww[/quote] yes. and the fact that she stayed there for 7 hours just because someone texted that he/she might come..
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yanndicecaedy;#3664200;1281251282]Anyway, pogi. No 21 please. haha. I'm out of town ((: HAHA[/quote] Oh, okay. 28th? Hahaha. [hr] Awwww. :'( So bad for the last eb. :( I feel pity about it. [i]Paasa that they're coming.[/i]
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]:( I felt really bad for Jen. It's really unfair for her. :snob: :facepalm:[/align][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:03

[ 9 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy